Chapter Six

I look up from my  very rough painting of London I had started working on just before I had  lunch as Hollin dances her way across the room holding two nail colours in her hands.

"Which one?" She asks. I look at her a moment longer trying to figure out since when she listened to what others wanted to do. "You promised you will let me paint your nails yesterday so which colour? I have blue and silverish grey. "

"Um another option please." I say thoroughly hating myself for forgetting my promise to Hollin. Also to stop the painting I started only a few hours ago.

"Tell me which one you want? Or just come with me to my room." Hollin said and I follow her.

Her room is decorated in various shades of blue starting from arctic blue to sky blue to the darkest shades of blue. Her duvet is the only thing that's white.It is still surprising how much clean she keeps her room. She leads me to her colorful closet and shows an entire rack of nail colours.

There was every colour there. And I picked the lightest shade of beige I could find. She scowls at me but makes me sit down in the teal coloured carpet and starts painting my nails.

We sing along to Let It Go from Frozen playing from my old iPhone 5S as she works. Once the song is over and she is satisfied doing a very good job with my nails. She touches my multicolored ring resting on my right hand.

"This is  Rye's ring. How did you get it?" She asks, her voice laced with surprise.

"I don't think this is Rye's ring, I haven't even met him.I think dad got it for me from one of his many trips," I truthfully reply.

"Strange, I am pretty sure that's Rye's. Anyway let's dance," she says and jumps up dancing and  singing along with my 2 hour long Disney playlist.

I dance along with her and let my self be after a really long time without any caution.I don't remember the last time I'd felt this weightless and laid back. My braids come undone halfway during our dance party but I don't care. I sing my heart out with my baby sister and it honestly feels like straight out of some movie.

"Hollin can you please the volume down I'm trying to sort through my- " Whatever Percy had to say is forgotten as he sees us. With a scowl followed  by laughter joins our dance party. His dance movements are very clumsy and awkward sending Hollin and me into fits of laughter.

After a very long session all of us are passed out on Hollins bed.

"That was seriously the longest dance session I have ever had," Percy admits, his voice raspy from all the singing.

"Mine too," after maybe an year and a half I'm finally dancing.

"We should do this often," Hollin suggests.

"Definitely," Percy agrees and I nod my head too tired to speak.

"You smell like a sweaty dirty pig, Perce"Hollin snorts and starts laughing.

"I'm not a pig you are,"Perce says and starts tickling the living life out of Hollin. Hollin laughs yelling at Percy to stop.

My fingers itch for my camera but I force myself not to think about it and just focus on committing this moments to my memory.

I retire to my room to tired to continue my painting,plug my phone to charge. And pass out falling into troubled sleep.

I'm woken up with constant buzz from my phone

Percy 🦿🦾 : Melody🔊
Percy🦿🦾 :  We are meeting
Percy 🦿🦾:  Rye today
Percy 🦿🦾 : he landed earlier today.
Percy 🦿🦾 : we are to meet him at 5 in the evening
Percy 🦿🦾: but
Percy 🦿🦾: if we go there by 4:30
Percy 🦿🦾 : we could meet
Percy 🦿🦾  : Rhea
Percy 🦿🦾  : Her shift gets over by 4:45