Chapter Ten

It's the last class of the day and the one I was looking forward to. History of Arts. And hopefully it is one without Rye. The guy was hell-bent on focusing his entire attention on me.

I walk into the class sighing in relief as I didn't see Rye sitting inside the class with an innocent smile.

Thank the Lord.

Both of us had every class together except two ; Art and History of Arts. Even during Art class the guy had constantly texted me that I had to switch off my phone. I didn't even understand how he got my number!

I open my phone and text Sam and Drew, they must have completed the homeworks and must be free now hopefully they aren't going to skate without me. The pang of missing them hits me again for the five billionth time that day.

Sam FaceTimes me immediately seeing my message. As I attend the call his entire face is lit up in a huge grin, showing all of his perfect white teeth. The messed up room in the background tells me he is in Andrew's house.

"Stop smiling so much," I chide his as I laugh at his boyish excited face.

"Guess who's going on a date today?" He says wiggling his brows.

"Oh my God are you going? Please don't take Samantha to the cake place," I sigh rolling my eyes. This might be his hundredth date in this year.

"No,mate, it's not me who's going! It's Drew and who the fuck is Samantha? "

"DREW IS GOING ON A DATE?" I yell earning the attention of the fast  filling  class. I didn't care.

"How do I look? Do I have to change the shirt? Or is this good? Good God how do you go so many dates?"

Sam angles his phone such that I could see Drew. He's wearing a beige shirt with brown trousers. The only accessory hebhad on him was a bracelet that makes his veins even more popping. He looks good but he definitely could look better.

"Drewy, do you have the black turtleneck you bought just before I was leaving? Wear that. And change your fucking shoes they are shit brown!  Wear those chains Lauren got you. Put on some cologne. And please change your socks I can smell it from here" 

"I didn't see you there," He smiles, his nervousness already slipping. "And my socks doesn't smell!."

How much more can I love my best friend?

"Of course, and the world is falling down. Who are you going on a date with?"

"Amy Rodriguez, do you remember her?" He takes off his shirt showing off his perfect body.

No! I'm not attracted to him! You just cannot  be attracted to a person who has farted in your face for stealing the remote. You cannot be attracted to a person who doesn't change his socks and who measure his um thing right in front of you. And you definitely cannot fall in love with your best friend who's basically family.

"Amy from the dramatics club?" I ask.

"That is her," Sam confirms giving me a huge smile. "Anymore updates from the hot guy from  the airport?"

"Hey," a familiar voice said sitting next to me, before I could answer.

The first thing that registered to me was it was not Rye.

Amber eyes,silken brown skin, dark black hair. "CHARLIE!"

"Is it Charlie from the airport?" Andrew asks now in his black turtleneck and gold chains and a messed up hair that added up to his charm.

"Oh you mean the Greek God level beautiful person who had the softest lips you'd ever kissed?" Sam repeats the exact same words I had told them the other day.