"A collar?"

"Yes, so you'll always know who you belong to. And so I'll always be with you." He says, taking the collar from me.

"M-may I put it on you?" He asks. I nod, baring my neck and moving my (H/L) (H/C) hair out of the way. Shinsou fastens the buckle on my neck and shifts the collar so the lettering is in front.

"Perfect... it looks better than I pictured." He whispers, placing a gentle kiss on my neck, right above the collar. I shudder slightly, blushing.

"It feels nice... it's comfortable." I say softly.

"That's good. Because you can't take it off unless I say so. Or you ask and it's a reasonable request." He says, kissing me. I kiss back, resting my hands on his shoulders. He deepens the kiss, running his tongue across my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth a bit. He slips his tongue into my mouth, quickly winning the battle for dominance. I moan into the kiss, allowing him to pin me to the couch while his tongue explored my mouth, committing it to memory.

We broke apart when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up quickly, walking to the door and opening it. I take the pizzas and hand the delivery guy a few extra dollars as a tip. The flustered delivery guy backed away and ran down the stairs, a blush on his face. I smile softly, proudly flaunting my collar. I walk back to the couch.

"I just got a cheese pizza, it's what I'm in the mood for." I say, sitting down.

"That's fine kitty." He says, taking the pizza and garlic sticks from me and setting them on the coffee table. I hum softly and open the pizza, taking a slice. I bite into the slice, humming happily at the taste. Shinsou eats a piece as well, smiling at me.

Once we finished eating, Shinsou put the food away while I walked to the bedroom, slipping into a set of soft and silky purple pajamas. The shorts barely covered my bottom, but I'm sure Shinsou wouldn't mind. I climb into bed, laying on my side and watching the door.

Shinsou walks in and licks his lips, seeing me.

"Fuck kitty... I was really trying to keep today nice."

"Sex can be nice." I say bluntly. Shinsou purses his lips.

"But kitty..." he trails off when I roll over, stretching my back by arching it down while my rear stuck out in the air, the laced edges of the pajamas stretching over my bum tightly. Shinsou walks over, climbing onto the bed and resting his hands on my bum, one snaking up and pressing on my back. I feel a small pop and groan softly.

"Thanks for popping my back." I whisper, sitting up. Shinsou carefully flips me over and I use my quirk to shut the door, looking up at him. Shinsou leans down, kissing my lips and trailing down to my chest, sliding his hands up my shirt, ducking his head underneath it before continuing his trail of kisses.

"Fuck kitty... your skin is so soft." He whispers, pulling my shorts and panties off before spreading my legs, ducking down between them. I blush and yelp softly, feeling his warm tongue on my folds. Shinsou looks up at me and makes eye contact before licking his lips.

"Itadakimasu." He purrs, ducking down and resting his palms on the inside of my thighs, holding them open while he starts to suck lightly on my clit. I moan softly, gripping the sheets. Shinsou licks my clit, slowly licking my slit as well, his tongue diving in between my folds. I moan, feeling his tongue inside me. I moved one hand from the sheets to his purple locks, gripping them tightly while he continued his movements, causing pleasure to course through my veins.

"Sh-Shinsou..." I whimper, blushing. Shinsou stops and sits up, licking his lips and wiping his chin, licking my juices off his fingers. I blush.

"Sorry kitty... guess I got a little excited..." He whispers.