"Hey kitty. One of your friends loaned me their key. They helped me plan this." He says, smiling as he snaked his hands around my waist, resting them on my hips.

"I took a few months off to help you get adjusted to your new living situations. And to help comfort you through this new period of your life." He says, kissing my cheek.

"Y-you did a-all th-this for me?" I stutter.

"Of course. I told you you'd see me sooner than expected." Shinsou says, leading me to the bed I had brought in yesterday. Today was my official move in day, but yesterday I moved the larger things in. He sits down and pulls me into his lap.

"Sh-Shinsou, I gotta finish moving in!"

"We will, after some cuddles." He says, laying down with me on his chest. I chuckle and bury my face into his shoulder.

"Fine." I pout playfully, letting out a soft, content sigh.

"Kitty... I know you're not okay right now... you put on a good facade, but I know better. We've been together for three years, I know when you're not okay." He says, causing me to tense up. A knot welled up in my throat, my body almost glad that someone noticed. Tears welled up in my eyes as I lightly banged on Shinsou's chest.

"H-how did you know?" I whisper, tears threatening to spill.

"I've been through some shit. I know how to tell these things." He whispers, running his hands through my hair.

"I know you've been strong up to this point. But right now you don't have to be kitty..." Shinsou whispers, rubbing my back. I break down, trembling softly as I sobbed quietly.

"Let it out kitty... I'm here, you don't have to pretend anymore." He says, kissing my head. I sob, gripping his shirt tightly in my hands. Shinsou holds me close, letting me cry it out.

After a good forty-five minutes of sobbing, I finally calmed down, all the pent up feelings finally freed. Shinsou kissed my head.

"Feel better now kitty?" He asks softly, tilting my head up to look him in the eyes.

"Yes... thank you... I guess I didn't realize I had all that pent up." I whisper. Shinsou kisses me gently.

"That's what I'm here for. Sometimes you just need to be able to let your emotions out." He says, rubbing our noses together.

"Thank you..." I whisper, then standing up.

"I'll move in the last boxes. You stay here and order us some food. Here's my card." He says, handing me a card.

"What d'you want to eat?"

"You." Shinsou says bluntly. I blush, fumbling with the card and my phone.

"Pizza sounds good." He says, chuckling.

"Okay. Any specific kind?"

"Anything you want. I'll try your favorite."

"Okay." I say, calling a local pizza place and placing an order for a large cheese pizza with some garlic bread.

I walk to the living room to see Shinsou bringing in a second box.

"One more." He says, walking back out. I watched him through the window, watching as his muscles flexed when he grabbed the heaviest box.

"How did I get so lucky?" I mumbled to myself, watching him climb the stairs before he walked inside, setting the box on top of the others. Shinsou shuts the door and sits down next to me, panting heavily.

"Thank you Shinsou..." I whisper, nuzzling him.

"Anytime kitty... oh yeah! I also got you this." He says, setting a medium sized box in my palms. I undo the purple ribbon and open the black box, seeing a black leather collar with metallic purple letters that spelled out 'kitty' on it along with a little purple bell to match. I smile.