Chapter Six, Hardcore hearts.

"What'd do you mean we just entered a hardcore world?!" Tubbo shouted, panicked as he looked out at the looming sea. Tubbo watched the pitch black waves push themselves roughly against the wooden boat, knocking them back and forth as he grabbed onto the sides. The once soothing waves felt like a harsh sea trying to kill them. Squinting his eyes he looked over the black sea, looking for an ounce of life or land. But alas there was nothing.

They were stuck in the middle of the ocean with nothing but the clothes on their back. In a hardcore world where they couldn't just respawn like they once had in the Dream Smp. The thought brought a sour taste in Tubbos mouth as an idea surfaced in his head...

"Tubbo!" Tommy snapped his finger in front of the teenager. Finally bringing him back to reality as he stared at the blond haired boy, his eyes meeting the comforting gaze of his friends.

Tommy Looked Tubbo in the eyes, not an ounce of doubt in his voice as he spoke. "Everything will be Fine." Tubbo blinked his eyes at his best friend. Taken back on how the once immature and wild card friend he once knew, acted calm and collected.

"But-" Tubbo objected, knowing deep in his heart nothing was fine! They were fucked!

"No Buts. We'll be fine. Alright? Do you remember what they call me Tubbo?" He watched a smirk grow on Tommys face, he let out a long and dramatic sigh as he turned his head away from the friend.

"Tommy Trusty..." He mumbled, feeling the tips of his lips start to curve into a smile.

"Exactly." Tommy laughed, hoping the old nickname would bring light to the dark situation the duo found themselves in. Even with Tommy's comfort the thought still lingered in the back of Tubbo's mind. A poison that would kill him later down in the path, sicken his mind,, Shaking his head Tubbo would smile brightly at his friend.

Tilting his head to the side, he noticed the once large hardcore hearts above them start to shrink. The crimson light slowly flickered as they became the size of his palm. One of the hearts resting in Tubbo's hands and the other resting in Tommy's. On the black stripes it read for both of them...

'Day one, 00:15:45'

Tubbo stared at his with an amazed look, he glanced over to Tommy who simply put the heart in his pocket. Leaning back in the spot he had made for himself in the back of the small boat. It almost seemed like he had done this before, not shaken up by the idea of death like Tubbo was.. Or he was just tired.

Shrugging, Tubbo put his hardcore heart into the pocket of the green shirt he wore. Letting out a loud yawn he leaned back looking over to Tommy who looked like he could pass out any moment now. Tired and worn out from the days of planning and action.

"Hey Tommy.."

"Yea Tubbo?" Tommy shut his eyes, leaning his head back as he got comfortable humming to himself.

"Your.. the best friend i could have ever asked for.." Tubbo mumbled, looking out into the dark sea..

"Couldn't say the same for you." He muttered, letting out a hearty chuckle as Tubbo learned forward and punched the blond in the arm.

"Ow! What was that forrrr?" He whined looking over to Tubbo, grabbing the older boy by the arm and pulling him over to Tommy's side of the boat. Tubbo yelped falling forward as Tommy pulled him into a hug.

Tubbo groaned as he leaned into the hug, smiling brightly as he rolled his eyes at his best friend. Mumbling as he leaned his head against the others chest. "Nevermind. I take it all back, you're a shitty friend Tommyinnit." They both laughed together, soon the laughter died down..Tommy hummed able sisters as he kept his arms wrapped around Tubbo, holding the boy closely. Nothing could hurt them now.. No one could take them away from each other, they were safe and happy. Safe wasn't the word Tubbo would use but still.. As the moon rose above them the two teenagers found themselves in a deep sleep. Holding each other tightly and keeping themselves warm. 

---------------

Sorry for the short Chapter, i wanted to get something out before the 16th.

Hopefully you enjoyed it, oh yeah anddd..

Pogtopia will remain! 

Manberg shall fall!
----------------