5. Jeongin

"And that is the end of class. Are there any questions about the exam on Friday or the problems we did in class? None? Okay. However, if you do happen to have some throughout this week, just come find me at my office. That is all, class is dismissed."

"I am totally going to fail this test, Y/N." You friend whined and laid her cheek against the table, giving you a pout. You chuckled as you packed up your things.

"Then, how about we get together these next few days to study together?"

She gasped and shot up from the table. "Can we really?"

"I don't see why not?"

"If we are doing this, can we ask you know who to come with?" She wiggled her eyebrows and gave you a knowing look. Your eyes went wide and your cheeks started bright red.

"Absolutely not!"

"Why not? How do you expect for the two of you to get together and thirty babies if you won't even go near him? Hm?"

"Why is it always thirty babies? Why not, I don't know, maybe just three or four?"

"Because you're both cute, so you're going to make a lot of cute babies!"

You sighed and shook your head.

"Anyway, I'm going to ask Jeongin for you."

"Don't." You immediately turned to her and glared.

"Then, I'll ask everyone and make it a casual thing before threatening everyone that is not him to piss off, so you can be alone."

"It's fine already. Just the two of us studying together is fine. Don't make it into a big thing," You begged as you turned your back to her. Your friend's lips curled into a smirk and she turned on her heel to make her speech.

"Everyone. Y/N and I are planning to do a study group for the next few days, so if you'd like, you can join." She smiled and glanced over at Jeongin, whose eyes were curiously looking at what she was up to.

"W-Wait, no! You didn't have to do that! Nobody's going to show up beside us too anyway," You grabbed onto her arm, eyes full of panic.

"Don't look so panicked. Maybe he'll want to-"

"Hey, so the two of you are doing a study group?"

Your eyes widen as you froze in your spot. You have only heard that voice a few times and you swore it was the most soothing thing you've ever heard.

"Ah, yes. Would you like to join us-" She paused to look at you and you didn't dare move a muscle. She then back at him with a smile on her face.

"Jeongin?"

"Sure. When were you two planning to do it?"

"Tomorrow, around eleven o'clock. Is that good with you?"

"Sounds good."

"Perfect!"

"Well, I have to meet up with my friends, but I'll see you tomorrow." He bid your friend goodbye before looking at you and waving.

"Bye, Y/N." You forced a smile and waved back.

When he was out of sight. Your friend let out a squeal and shook you back and forth. Meanwhile, you were still in shock about what happened just now.

"He said goodbye to you, dude! You didn't even say it back!"

You held up your index finger. "Trying to calm down from being that close to him here."

"Aw, look at you. You're so red." She cooed and pinched your cheeks.

"I'm shaking." You pointed at yourself. She pulled you up as she swung her backpack onto her shoulder.