● 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓 ●

- 𝙎 𝙀 𝘼 𝙉 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

"Munroe, Nova!" Nick shouts at the side of me.
"Over here, hurry!" Nova shouts back from further into the woods.
We all run to the sound of Nova's voice and reach the clearing just as Nova is tearing out some guys throat.
"Police, Freeze!" Wu shouts as we all have a gun pointed at them.
The majority of them stop and stand still while some run, in all different directions. I look around and see everyone, with the exception of Hank & Wu have chased them. "Stay here, if any of them move... shoot them," I say to Wu and Hank before taking off after Nova.
"Sean?" She questions, "why have you followed me and not stayed with everyone else?"
"Because I have already nearly lost you once, I'm not taking that chance again. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you forever," I say truthfully, "where did he run too?"
"Over there," Nova says as she nods her head in the direction, we both woge and make our way over slowly.
After Nova has had her fun she rips out his throat, "come on let's go check on the others," she says as she turns around and walks back to the group. I stand still for a moment checking her out from behind before jogging to catch up to her, "remind me to never piss you off," I say laughing.