● 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 ●

- 𝙈 𝙐 𝙉 𝙍 𝙊 𝙀 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

We all get out of Nova's car and walk towards the doors of the police station. Rosalee and Nova walk ahead of me as I lock the car, I start walking to catch up to my wife and daughter when I hear footsteps coming up behind me. A hand is placed over my mouth, and drags me to the floor and I feel something stick into my neck. I drop Nova's car keys and black out.

- 𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑀𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑜𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑝 -

I wake up in a dark room with a chain around my ankle. "Hello?" I shout but get no response. I try moving but can only move a limited space because of the chain. I woge and try to break the chain, but it's too strong. I sit back and try to figure out where I am, hoping someone will find me.

- 𝙉 𝙊 𝙑 𝘼 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

"His last location was right outside the station," Wu says.
"I knew I shouldn't have brought him in. I shouldn't have called you, I'm so sorry Rose," I sat as I cling to Sean's side.
"Nova, this isn't your fault," Sean says and he holds me.
"What are the Wesenrein? What do they do?" Nick questions.
"As I said, they are like a cult. They believe it's their jobs to keep bloodlines pure, they think they are the better Wesen," I reply.
"Pure?" Hank questions.
"Not marrying other Wesen," I say looking at Rose and Nick. "Not helping Grimm's, or... raising a child which isn't their species of Wesen, " I say as I let go of Sean.
"What will they do to him?" Nick questions.
"Erm... well in their eyes, what he has done is a crime. So they will..." I gasp and don't finish my sentence as I don't want to think about what they are going to do.
"They'll kill him Nick," Rosalee says, "We have to find him."
"Don't worry we will find him," Nick says.
"I'm going to go speak to a few of my contacts. They may have heard something about them. Where they are, anything," I say as I grab my coat off my desk, leaving my badge on the surface.
"I'll come with- " nick says before I cut him off.
"No, I'm going alone. I'll call if I find out anything," I say as I walk out.

- 𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑎 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠 -

I look around and make my way over to where the body was, the police and crime scene investigators were gone. I walk over to the scene and have a look around, I eventually find footprints and follow them. They eventually lead to a clearing in the forest.
"Your sentence is death," I hear someone shout.
I look through the leave and see my dad surrounded by who I assume is the wesenrein.
'There in the forest, about 2 miles north of our original crime scene. They have sentenced him to death. I'm sorry... I'm not waiting for back up. I'm not losing him. Please get here before they kill him,' I text Sean.
I take a deep breath before walking out of my hiding place, "Hey over here dumbasses."
"No," I hear my dad mutter, "you shouldn't be here."
"And who are you?" One of the men asks.
I look around and count at least 15 of them. Fuck. "I'll ask the questions, who are you? Or should I say what are you?" I question trying to buy more time.
"We are the wesenrein, and he," he indicated to my dad, "is sentenced to death for his crimes."
"Well," I say as I try to think of how to stall them. "What about if a Grimm and a hexenbiest produce a child? Is that a more serious crime? Would the child produced have to die?" I question.
"The child would die, the parents would die. But this is irrelevant, we are here to charge Munroe, not talk hypotheticals," the guy in white responds, "now any last words?" He questions looking at my dad.
I start to panic, and run full speed at the guy holding Munroe, I woge, jump at him and rip out his throat.
"Kill her," the guy in white shouts as a few of them woge, they look at me and see I was the 'hypothetical' child I was talking about.
"She's part Grimm, kill her now," someone shouts.
'Fuck I haven't bought enough time," I think to myself as I untie the rope on my father. "Dad, run. Don't stop until your with Sean & Nick. I'll hold them off," I say as I turn my attention the the men in front of me.
"Nova I'm not leaving you," he replies as he woges.
"Munroe! Nova!" Someone shouts behind us.