● 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 ●

- 𝙉 𝙊 𝙑 𝘼 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

"Nova," Sean says as he walks towards me. "Are you okay? An officer has just told me saw you on the roof if it has been too much for you today feel free to take a break."
"Sean I'm fine I promise. I just needed some air," I reply smiling at how much he cares.
"Maybe we should go over the case?" Nick says so we all can hear.
"We need to know what type of Wesen we are dealing with," Hank says just loud enough for us to hear.

We all make our way to Nick's desk and show dad and Rose the symbol.
"Is it The Wesenrein?" I ask quietly.
"Yes I think it is," Munroe responds worried.
"How can we stop them? Do you have any idea where they will be?" I question with the sound of urgency in my voice. They cannot know about Munroe and Rosalee, they will kill them.

- 𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐-

"Shall we go for lunch?" I ask the group.
"Do you want to go and we can bring it back to the station?" Nick questions as he flicks through a open case file.
"Sure," I grab my coat, bag and car keys from my desk and make my way to the door.
"Nova, wait up," Munroe says jogging over to me by the door, "Me and Rosalee will come with you."
We walk down the stairs until we reach the parking lot and slowly climb into my car.
Once we arrive at the diner we order enough food for us all and take it back to the precinct.

We walk back up the steps, I hear something drop and quickly turn around. "Dad?" I shout as I look around for him. "Rose, where's dad?" I ask looking at her.
"He was behind us when we got out of the car," she replies looking slightly worried.
"Hey," I say getting the attention of a fellow officer. He comes over and I pass him the bags of food and tell him to take them all up to Sean Renard's office. I run down the steps and start looking by the car. I notice the wolfsangle on my car window. "DAD!" I scream hoping that he is still close by and can give me a sign of where he is.
I run back towards the precinct and run up the stairs as a tear starts to flow down my cheek. I run towards Sean and wrap my arms around him, "he's gone, my dads gone," I sob.