● 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊 ●

- 𝙉 𝙊 𝙑 𝘼 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

As we approach the crime scene I notice a symbol carved into a tree. "Nick! I think you should take a look at this," I shout in the detectives direction as I take my phone out of my pocket. As Nick and Hank come over I take a photo of the symbol, making a mental note to ask Sean it my dad later, and put my phone back in my pocket.
"Is it Wesen?" Hank asks as he traces the symbol.
"Yes, I think so I know I have definitely seen this in one of the books my mother had," I say looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone listening.
"What kind of Wesen? Because I've never seen this symbol before," Nick questions.
"I'm not sure. How was the body positioned?" I ask looking at the pair.
"Take a look," Nick says as he leads me to the body. I instantly remember the symbol and remember where I've seen it before.
"The Wesenrein," I say just loud enough for Nick and Hank to hear.
"The Wesen what?" Hank questions looking puzzled.
"The Wesenrein, it's like a cult but I don't know much else about them. But I can call my dad when we get to the station and ask him to come in and help. Although he may be reluctant as you are a Grimm," I say looking at Nick before I turn around and walk back towards the car.

-𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑎, 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑘 & 𝑁𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 -

I get out of Nick's car and call my dad as I walk up the steps and into the station. After a few rings he finally picks up.
"Hey dad, yes I'm fine. Can you and Rose come down?" I ask as I get into the homicide department and sit down at Nick's desk.
"Yes of course, we'll come straight down. Are you sure you're okay?" He asks worried.
"Yes dad I promise I'm fine but we need your help... there's a Grimm working here and this case I'm on I think it's Wesen," I say hoping that he will help even though it would also be helping a Grimm.
"We're in the car, we'll be there soon," he responds.
"Okay thanks," I reply as I move my phone away from my ear and end the call.

"Nova, can you come in my office for a moment please," I hear Sean shout from behind me. I stand up and walk towards his office. He moves out of the way as I walk in and sit down. "How are you finding working with Nick so far?"
"Everything is good Sean, you don't have to worry. If he was going to kill me for being part Hexenbiest I think he would of done it by now," I say glancing out of the window at Nick and Hank who had just arrived in the room with coffee. "You were right when you said he wasn't like other Grimms."
"Well I'm glad you are okay with him because your going to be working with him and Hank a lot. Especially with Wesen related cases."