● 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀 ●

- 𝙉 𝙊 𝙑 𝘼 '𝙎 - 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑 -

"Hey Dad! Could you give me a lift to work please, I don't want to annoy Sean on my first day of work," I shout up the stairs, praying that he is awake.
"What's wrong with your car? It was working yesterday," he says as he appears next to me.
"Yes I know, there's nothing wrong with my car I'm just nervous that I don't know whether I should trust myself to drive. I might end up getting there and turning around and driving back home," I say.
"You'll be alright, you're amazing and you've got Sean there too. He'll look after you, you know he will, and if he doesn't he'll have to deal with me," my adoptive dad says laughing abit and hugging me.
"Thanks dad," I say wrapping my arms around him, taking in his scent before going to get my bag off the sofa, picking my keys off the table and walking towards the door.

- 𝙏 𝙄 𝙈 𝙀 - 𝙎 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 -
- 𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 -

I sit in my Jeep Wrangler and take a few deep breaths. I reach over to the passenger seat and grab my phone before texting Munroe my dad 'Hey I'm just about to go in I'll get food on the way home for us xxx' I lock my phone and grab my bag before jumping out of my car and locking the door. I walk up the steps and walking into the Police station then go over to the elevator.
Once I arrive on the correct floor I walk over to Sean's office I knock on the door and wait.
"Come in," I hear Sean shout. I walk in and notice two men not in uniforms. I worry wondering if they are Verrat or someone else working for the Royals and woge. I notice one of the men looking at me, I see in his eyes that he's a Grimm. Fuck. I hope that this is the Grimm that Sean has been talking about the one that is a cop first and a Grimm second and usually does things by the law and not like his ancestors. I presume he is because Sean is still alive and hasn't been decapitated yet and I remember Sean saying that he told the Grimm that he was part Zauberbiest.
"If you try anything Grimm I won't hesitate to tear you to pieces," I spit at him.
"She's wesen?" the black detective questions.
"Umm, yeah, Hexenbiest," the Grimm replies.
I look at Sean, "I know you warned me about him and said that he wasn't like every other Grimm but I'm just warning him. And you never told me you were friends," I say. "You also never told me about the Kehseite Schlich- Kennen."
"Nova this is Detective Nick Burkhardt and Detective Hank Griffin," Sean says introducing them. "Detectives this is Nova Williamson, it's her first day on the job. She's also half Hexenbiest and half Grimm," he adds smiling at me. I walk over and place a kiss on his lips.
"Wait your part Grimm?" Detective Burkhardt asks looking between me and Sean.
"Yes," I reply. He opens his mouth knocking interrupts him and a man in uniform walks in.
"We've got a murder, in the woods," he says before turning on his heels and leaving.
"Detectives, Nova is going to join you on this one, keep an eye on her please. And be warned she can be stubborn," Sean says smirking at me. "Sweetie, you can leave you bag in here until I show you you locker and desk later."
"Thanks babe," I reply as I throw my bag on the floor under his desk and follow Detective Burkhardt and Griffin as they leave his office.