'Why is she with the De Luca brothers?

Cause I'm their sister, Isn't that obvious?

 'Damn she's hot' 

 I know.

The whispers continued but I ignored them and the looks I was receiving from the girls some of them were jealous looks others angry looks. What's their problem anyway?

 Everyone was literally looking at our every move and it is getting annoying how my brothers not getting annoyed. 

I've not even taken a step inside the school and everyone is staring already. We finally reached inside the school and it's even worse inside. C'mon. 

"I'll show you to the office," Vito said as I nodded my head as he led the way. 

Damn this school is huge.

We reached the office where Vito opened the door. I stepped in and saw the receptionist go through some files.

 I walked up to her. She had straight blonde hair which reached her shoulders, her big glasses were on the tip of her nose and she looked up with her blue eyes

 "Can I help you?" She asked in a bored tone 

I was about to speak but then Vito spoke before

 "She would like her schedule" The receptionist turned to look at Vito and when her eyes landed on Vito they grew wide. 

"S-sure" She stuttered "Your name?" She asked

 "Sarafina De Luca" I said coldly 

she quickly nodded her head and typed something on her laptop after a while she gave me my schedule and locker number. I checked my schedule.

No, I have  History first lesson "What do you have?" Vito asked "History, You?" I asked him.

 He grinned 

"I have the same let's go" He says. 

How can someone be so happy while going to history? I was standing outside the History class door deciding on ditching it but knowing that Vito is in the class he would probably tell Antonio. I knocked on the door and-

Stop lying you bitch.

Yeah. Whatever.

I kicked the door open and walked inside Vito behind me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. 

Again with the staring. The teacher was silent for a while so she quickly cleared her throat 

"You must be the new student?"

No

"Yeah"

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked

She's annoying.

"No, I think I'm good," I said nodding my head.

 Vito nudged me from the side. What? I glanced at him only to see him smirking; he quickly took his seat and left me here. Alone.

"Are you sur-"I cut her off getting annoyed "Sarafina De Luca" I introduced coldly everyone stared at me with shock evident on their faces.

 "Now, where do I sit?" I asked looking around the teacher who has recovered from the shock 

"On the back corner" She says

 I nodded my head and went at the back corner with only one seat left which is near a boy who had a black hood on and I couldn't see his face. 

I plopped down and stared at nothing in particular getting really bored already. I glanced at the hooded figure on my left who was minding his own business.

It was half way through the lesson and I am bored out of my mind I was about to go to sleep but the annoying voice of the teacher made me open my eyes

 "Mr. Fernando take the hood off right now" The teacher says to the hooded person who was probably sleeping or not

. Everyone turned to look at him 

"How about no?" He says in his deep voice. 

I could feel the anger radiating from the teacher 

"You will take the hood of right now or I will have to send you to the principal's office." She said angrily I heard him sigh and he took off his hood and I'll be lying if I say he doesn't look like a complete Greek god.  He has messy dark brown hair and blue eyes that you can get lost on if you stare at it for too long. 

I saw him glare coldly at the teacher. I saw Vito glance at my direction. I turned around to face the board which had shit written on it and my head was hurting.

I felt something vibrate from my back pocket. I checked what it was and removed my phone to check the new notification only to be sent by Brianna saying that she has to skip school so does Joshua. 

I kept the phone away. I could feel eyes on me so I looked around to find who kept staring at me only to be the hot-looking hood guy on my left. I ignored him and after some time I got annoyed.

 "What!?" I snapped, turning around to face him he didn't say anything continued to stare. 

He shook his head and turned to face the window which confused me. He would glance at me every now and then. I tried my best ignoring him. 

The bell rang and I went rushing outside the room wanting to get out of here as fast as possible. I checked my schedule and groaned.

Can this day get any worse than it already is.

Yes, yes it can.

_________________________________

Hope you like this chapter!:)

Hey Guys!:) 

I wanted to inform you guys that I've edited some chapters and I've changed some thing!:)

Comment & Vote:D

*EDITED*