CHAPTER XXXVII - 욕심 (Greed)

A/N: I am sorry for the long wait, I didn't have any time to publish this chapter because I have a problem that day,.. and I forgot to publish..

Seulgi POV

I arrived at the old house, this was used to be Taehyung's hide out but it was on fire and he blame me after that.

I hid in the tree and there was no men outside. Someone suddenly tap my shoulder and I grab the hand.

"Yah, yah, yah, it hurts!!" I look at the person face it's Wendy..

"What the f*ck, I almost broke your hand"

"Why are you still here?" Byul ask

"Can't you see, I'm spying here... why did you follow me"

"Well, I haven't having fun this past few months so.. I wanna try it again" Byul said

"Jennie is coming, lets wait for her" Wendy said

"Why did you even call her?"

"She is having a bad day, I am just helping her" Wendy smile

"I'm going inside" I stand up but she grabs my hand

"Lets wait" Wendy said

"I can't! Irene is inside, I need to go now"

"Then let us come with you" Byu said

"NO! STAY HERE" They nod, but they pout..

I ignore it and quickly enter the house.

"Its so dark" I open my phone's flashlight and search for Irene... Then I saw her at the center being tied up in the chair.

"Irene!" I run to her and remove the tape in her mouth. Then she started crying.

"You okay?" She nods "I'm sorry I'm late, I'm sorry" I hug her and she won't stop crying. Then suddenly the lights were on.

"Hi Kang!" I look behind and Taehyung smiling at us.

"Wait here okay? I'll save you, I promise" she nods, I wipe her tears and smile for her.

"Taehyung, aren't you going too far?" I asked him, Woah, he bring so many tails, lets count it.

1
2
3
.
.
.
.
15

15 not bad though.

"I don't think so, I am just claiming what is really mine, Kang Seulgi"

"So funny, let me tell you something.....from the beginning, she was already mine" I smirk and he suddenly got furious and grab a gun.

"Why? reality hurts?" I chuckled "Say one more word and I will f*cking pull the trigger"

"Then pull it" a car suddenly crash into the house.

"Hey Kang Seulgi! you ain't fun" Jennie yells, gosh she always do a grand entrance.

"Lets see how many bastards here" Byul said and she start counting..

"15 is not bad, oh we have 16, we forgot to count one bastard" she chuckled and points Taehyung, aigggoo that's why I like them,

"Shhhh" Wendy slap her arm.

"Now? Lets start?" I smirk, Taehyung signal them and start attacking us.

Fists flying at furious speed, blows and counters, a knife-hand suddenly point at me and I shoulder throw him and break his arm. I am being furious now.

"Seulgi!" I saw a man holding Irene with a knife in her neck, I realize that I was holding a knife and throw it to his shoulder and attack him, that makes him unconscious.