CHAPTER XII - Kiss

Irene POV

I slowly open my eyes, my whole body hurts. I dreamt of my childhood but I didn't see the face of that child.

"Good thing you are awake,you slept for one day" someone said and I look around and its Seulgi getting water.

"Where am I?"

"In the hospital, you were like torture, I taught you were cold but you can't fight that bullies" tsk I can fight if that girl didn't hit my back.

"Tsskk, I can fight! They were just too many,and I have this thinking why are the girls so obsessed with you, you even ain't that cool or charismatic"

I tried to sit up but I can't so she help me sit up, her face is so close to me. She stare at me

"You are really cold, I am that cool and charismatic, can you see it?" She said while pointing her body and she sit in the chair beside the bed.

"I can't see it" I rolled my eyes, she just facepalm.

"Do you want to see it?"

"Like I care?"

"Tss, just say yes okay?"

"No!! I don't care, I don't want to end up being stuck with you, and pls tell that girls that me is not your girl and we don't have any relationship and we are just strangers, okay?" Her smile became serious

"Do you really think we are just strangers?" She said seriously

"Why? Are we that close? Did we meet already?"

"Maybe, in our past lives" then she laugh

"It's not even funny" I said to her

"I'll be leaving now, Call me when you need me, you have my phone no. and go to school tomorrow, I have a gift"

She said and leave.

I don't need you, pfft. What gift?

Seulgi POV

I am now at home, Hyunnie was never cold to anyone, and I am cool and charismatic, tsk. That cabbage tsk.

My phone rings. Byul??

"Oh byul"

"Seulgi, its all prepared, yah are you sure you will gonna do this, its the first time though"

"Yes ofcourse, they make me do it"

"EXO sunbaes won't spare us"

"Yah don't worry, they won't , we are just following rules"

"But.."

"Don't worry okay, I'm not going to kill anyone"

"You sure okay?"

"Ofcourse, bye"

I didn't let her speak, I ended the call quickly.

Tomorrow will be fun ^_^

Irene POV

Aigoo, my body hurts. Why did I even follow that Seulgi. I must be crazy.

I enter the hall and students start running towards the hall.

Someone shouldered me,

"Come with us"

"Jennie?" She nods and drag me

"Yahh where will you bring me, my body still hurts"

"Just follow us"

By the way, I haven't seen Seulgi earlier.