CHAPTER XXVI- YES OR NO?

Irene POV

"Can I court you?" My whole body freeze when she ask that, my heart beats so fast. I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach.

"No need to rush, I will wait" she chuckled and start the engine again.

I look at her driving, I can't even describe her. I look at her hand, I really owe her a lot.

"Stop staring at me, you making me want to ask you again" she look at me and smile

"Tskk" I smirk

We were silent until we arrive at my home.

"Thank you" I open the door and get out of her car. As soon as I open the gate she suddenly hold my hand.

"Why?"

"Can I get the answer now? I really gave you time earlier" she smle

I should give her a chance and this feeling I've been feeling lately that I don't even know was all because of her.

"Yes or yes?" She laughs "I mean Yes or No?"

"No" I made a blank expression, I turn around and hold back my laughter.

"Ahh, okay, maybe some other time" she walk away, I can feel her disappointment

"Yes" I said

"Ha? What did you say?" She turn quickly, she is so cute.

"Are you a deaf? I said yes" I chuckled

"Yes? Yes!!! Yey!! (\°0°/) Don't worry, I'll take care of you, make you happy and sad" she laughs and she hug me.

"Oh sorry" she quickly let go

"Sad?"

"Just saying in advance, I don't want to lie, not all relationships are happy though" she giggles

"Fine!, Tssk"

"Goodbye, hyunnie"

My name is hyunnie

Suddenly a memory just flashback to me, what did I just remember? Was there really something I forgot?

"Wait! What did you call me?"

"Hyunnie" she smile

"Where did you get that?" Her smile fades

"Huh? Ah..uhmm I made it" Her pupils is wandering around, I know she is lying.

"You should enter now, I'll be going now" she said and enter her car. I also go inside and I saw her left.

I quickly go to eomma to ask her about my childhood.

"Eomma!!!"

"Good thing, I am already done cooking, change your clothes now and we will be eating and also call your sister"

"Eomma"

"Why??"

"Can I ask you something?"

"About what?"

"My childhood" she suddenly got choked by her own saliva,

"Eomma are you okay? Drink water first" I let her drink first

"Eomma tell me, was there someone who calls me hyunnie?"

"Yes, there is" she said

"Who? Did I met someone in my childhood? Who is he/she? Eomma!"

"I told you its better for you to forgot everything, the accident will just cause you trauma"

"Eomma please! Tell me"

"If you don't, I'll find him/her!"

"Its a her"

She is a girl?

"Her?"

"Yes, you meet a girl in your childhood, but now I don't know where she is, so don't find her anymore"

I quickly go to my room, I remember something I have a photo of her, where did I put it?

"My wallet!" I open my wallet and its not there anymore

Where is it? I need to find her.

Seulgi POV

My feelings are all mixed up, happy at the same time i feel annoyed with my mouth.

-_- I was too excited earlier and I didn't know what I'm saying.

"Seulgi! Your mouth is really a problem! Jeez!" I slam the steering wheel of the car.

"Ouch, aishh" I forgot that I injured my right hand.

What am I gonna do now? What if she remember everything? I'll be fucked up!

My phone suddenly rings and I stop the car,

Who is this? I just answer the call maybe its important.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Ms. Kang, its Jihoon (made-up name) one of the waiter of your bar, Ms. Moonbyul is drunk and I don't know who to call"

"Okay, I'll be there"

I ended the call and drive to my sister's bar. Jeez, what makes Byul drink so much.
.
.
.
I arrive in the bar and I see Byul talking to random guys.

I just watch her until she punch him. Well I didn't go to her, its fun to see her punching someone, drunk. I never see her punch so I'll be seeing it today.

"Fighting!!" I yell, so fun!

Later I see Byul now laying in the floor and I approach them.

"Byul you okay?" I ask her

"Thank God you help me now, my hand is hurting" so she saw me standing.

"You know I can't punch someone right now" I help her stand but she keeps on falling.

"You! Why are you helping her?" The guys ask, I stand up and look at him in the eyes

"Can't you see? I know her, it means she is my friend" I smirk, and he is really pissed now.

"Move! I'm gonna teach her a lesson"

"Aissh this guy" I mumbled

"What did you say?" He push me and it makes me step backward.

"Fuck off, thats what I said" I grin

"You bitch!" He was about to punch me but I kick his stomach, that makes him fall, his friends help him stand up

"I'm really sorry, I'm really sensitive person, I can't let anyone punch me"

"You!!" He approach me and he was about to punch me but I avoid it that makes him stumble and I kick him in the butt.

"I'm really sorry" I stop myself from laughing.

"See you soon!" I waved them goodbye

"Byul get up!" I piggyback Byul and leave the bar.

I put her in the backseat of my car and I go to driver seat.

"Why did you drink so much today?, This is not you tssk" I start the engine and drive to my house. I can't drive her home she'll be scolded.

---------
A/N: I'm really sorry for the late update we really have a poor connection here. Thank you for waiting, hope you like my story, enjoy✊🤗