CHAPTER 18: THREE - ON - THREE INDOOR BATTLE

Start from the beginning

'Not that I mind! One-step fast to our goal!'

I smirk as the rest whisper to each other in both excitement and worry. The older man continues to explain

"You guys usually saw the villains cleanup on T.V or yourselves... BUT!! THE MOST ACT OF VILLAINY ARE COMMITTED INDOORS!"

Yeah yeah! Izu has talked my ears off about that, the Nerd is really working hard for our future... I secretly smile then smirk as some of the surprised faces of the extras

"Example like imprisonment, house invasion, black market, and more. Those are the most common as well as the hardest to find and arrest even in this Hero-saturated society. Because the hardest and dangerous villains are the intelligent one."

He pauses a little for us to sink in the information or for dramatic effect, I don't know

"So! For this test! YOU'LL BE SEPERATED INTO TWO GROUPS, 'HERO' AND 'VILLAIN' GROUP!!! IT'S A THREE-ON-THREE TEAM BATTLE!!!"

Just as he stops talking, the class is booming with questions upon questions, well I do have a question in mind so I ask after hearing some of the extras asks

"Sensei, how do we determine the winner and the loser?"

Said the Pony-tail whose costume is too little cloth

'The f*** is the b**** wearing?'

Not that arouse me or anything, Izu is his workout cloth is wwwwaaaaayyyyy sexier than hers. Anyway, I say my question out loud next

 Anyway, I say my question out loud next

"How much damage can I inflict?"

I can see some flinch at my question.

'Ha! Weakling!! I'm asking for their sake cause my quirk ain't shooting out flowers and sh*t! I need to know the limit that I can use!'

While I was berating them, I didn't hear the rest of the question but I sure it's not important. Then I start to notice that All Might is taking a piece of paper out from behind his back.

'I'm pretty sure that ain't a pocket or anything on the back of his costume so how did he do it?!?!?!'

He starts reading it like some last-ditch move of students who haven't studied but must speak his part on a presentation. Well, he is the number one Hero not the number one teacher so couldn't blame him.

"The scenario of this battle, we'll have a team of Villains to guard a nuclear weapon while the Heroes must stop them. To determine the winner, for the Heroes, they either capture all the villains or reach the weapon before time's up. For the Villains, they either capture the Heroes or safety guard their weapon till the end of time!"

'... It's like some cliché shi* of a hero vs villain comic book!!'

"ANNNDDD!!! YOUR TEAMMATES AND OPPONENTS WILL BE CHOSEN....*dramatic pause*... BY LOTTERY!!!"

(Author: Really guys! I literally wrote down their name put in a hat and pick them up!! I didn't have any intention or purpose in this setting!! *crying laughing face*)

Then the Glasses is off with his mouth the lottery thing

"SENSEI!!! IS THAT HOW WE REALLY DOING IT?!?!"

Annoyed at all the time I'm losing because of this lame a** and stupid question.

"Urgg!!! IS YOUR GLASSES FOR DECORATION?!?! DO YOU REALLY HAVE THE TIME TO FU**ING CHOOSE YOUR PARTNERS OR OPPONENTS IN A MOTHERFU**ING CRISIS?!?!"

That shut the extra in an instant but he shouts again much to my irk

"OH!! I SEE!! ASIDE YOUR LANGUAGE!! YOU ARE RIGHT BAKUGO-SAN!! ALL MIGHT-SENSEI, I'M SORRY!!"

But my irk drops a little when Sensei says

"ANYWAY!! LET'S START!!!!"

KATSUKI'S POV ENDS

After a few minutes later

Everyone is standing in a group of three and the group members are

1. Group A: Aoyama Yuuga - Bakugo Katsuki - Kaminari Denki

2. Group B: Kirishima Ejiro - Ojiro Mashirao - Shoji Mezo

3. Group C: Yaoyorozu Momo - Uraraka Ochako - Koda Koji

4. Group D: Todoroki Shoto - Jirou Kyoka - Hagakure Toru

5. Group E: Satou Rikido - Asui Tsuyu - Ashido Mina

6. Group F: Iida Tenya - Hanta Sero - Tokoyami Fumikage

All Might doesn't let them have the time to get to know each other as he takes out two more boxes, one white the other black.

"And the first two groups to do the combat will be!!!"

On his left a white ball with the letter 'C' while the other is a black ball with the letter 'E'

"TEAM HERO IS GROUP C AND TEAM VILLAIN IS GROUP E!!"