Chapter Seventeen: Secrets Are Out!

Five's POV:

Diego parked next to the Academy, since I was busy holding Eight. I hurried and got the car.

"Come on! Let's go!" I say as carry Eight up the steps.

"I don't think she's breathing," Luther said referring to Allison.

"If we don't get them upstairs, they're gonna die!" Klaus said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Five's POV:

"Allison suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. And Jade suffered cuts around her body and a severe cut of her side. Two of you will next to give blood," Mom explained.

"I will," We all quickly said.

"Five you do Eight, I'll do Allison," Luther instructed as he began to roll up his sleeve. I did the same.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, Master Luther. Your blood is more compatible with mine," Pogo said.

"Hey, don't swear it. I-- I got this, big guy. I-- I love needles," Klaus smiled as he put his arm out.

"Master Klaus. You blood is... How shall I say this? Too polluted."

Knowing Eight, she would be laughing. I hope I get to hear that laugh soon.

"Move," Diego said to Luther.

"Yeah, go on," Luther agreed as he moved out the way.

Once Mom brought up the needle, Diego whimpered and fainted. What a wimp.

"Stick him," Pogo instructed.

Suddenly, Eight moved her head to the side and then the other side.

"Whoa! Whoa! What's happening to her?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know," I answer.

She began to whimper and groan in pain. She held on the metal part of the bed. She shouted as she put her head up, still eyes closed.

"What's going on?" Luther asked.

"What's happening to her?" I ask Pogo worry began to fill me.

Mom walked to Eight and gently moved her body to the side where her stitch was, the one she got when we were little. She put her hand in and pulled out a pink and silver thing, it was the size of a pill.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, wondering how long that was inside her.

Grace looked at Pogo in worry. Pogo sighed.

Suddenly, Eight's grip got tighter again as she groaned in pain. Her eyes opened and I was shocked what I was seeing, her eyes were glowing magenta.

"Everyone down!" Mom shouted. We did as told. Luther covered Allison.

Eight screamed as she sat up, a large glass shard appeared and was heading towards Eight, but thankfully, Mom caught it, right before it could hit her. Eight sighed as she layed down again. Blacking out. The glass shard in Mom's hand disappeared.

"What the hell the happened?" Klaus asked full of shock.

"There's something me and Grace need to tell after we finish stitching them up," Pogo sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eight's POV:

I slowly flutter my eyes open, I wince a little from the feel of stitches all over me. I groan softly as I rub my head.