𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏.

Y/N's POV

I look around and observe my surroundings. I'm in Tokyo. And this is my first time ever being here. I smile but the happy moment was interrupted.

"Excuse me, miss," I hear a man say. I turn around. "Would you be interested in modeling?"

"No thanks..." I responded, and tried to sound nice. I pulled out my phone and just decided to occupy myself with it. I didn't have time for that right now as I was planning on becoming a Jujutsu sorcerer. This made me sad though. It reminded me of the countless people, especially family members, that said I was wasting away my beauty. Do they not realize that people like me are rare?

"Not even a short, little chat?"

I was about to respond until a girl turned him around and asked, "What about me?"

She looked like the same age as me, and she had short orange hair. Hold on... we were wearing similar... uniforms?

The man was trying to run away at this point, as she kept demanding he would stop being "shy" and answer her question.

"Oi! Over here!" I hear a voice call. I look to see a man wearing a blindfold waving at me, and 2 younger boys wearing that similar uniform.

The girl and I head over. She was quick to introduce herself.

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara. It looks like everyone else here is extremely happy," she said, hand on her hip.

One of the boys looked annoyed, specifically the one with black hair.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji from Sendai," a boy with black and pink spiky hair excitedly said.

"I'm Fushiguro Megumi," the boy with dark hair simply just introduced himself as. "And you?" He asked me.

"Sato Y/n," I said, and then returned to looking down at my phone. I didn't think I needed to introduce myself any further. A name was good enough.

"I've finally gathered my 4 students!" The man with the blindfold said. I'm guessing he was my teacher? "And 2 of you are from the countryside. So that means... We'll be going sightseeing in Tokyo."

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!" Nobara and Itadori exclaimed, before quickly arguing over where they should visit first. I was from Kobe, so I wasn't really that excited. Tokyo was just another city.

"OK, I'll announce where we'll be going first," sensei said.

The 2 "children" got on one knee and faithfully listened.

"Roppongi!" He announced.

"Roppongi?" Nobara and Itadori's eyes were sparkling as they shared each other's delight.

Next thing I knew, we were at a 0.5 star rated building.

"There's curses present," Megumi said.

"YOU LIAR!!" Itadori and Nobara turned into monsters. "DON'T MESS WITH US COUNTRYFOLK LIKE THAT!!!"

This was pretty expected though. We would probably go sightseeing after we've dealt with... this.

"There's a curse here because of the cemetery nearby," Gojo-sensei explained. I learned his name on the way here.

"Ah I see... so it's like what happened at school," Itadori said.

"Wait... This kid doesn't know such things?" Nobara asked.

"He recently ate Sukuna's finger," Megumi stated, not even shifting expressions.

"Ew! Gross! No way! How unsanitary!!" Nobara backed away.