I Love You.

Hey guys this chap goes out to LindseyDrennan. Thx for all of you guys support for this story, im actually thinking of making a series out of this. If you think I should comment. Anyways hope you all like this chap!;) srry for the late update!

Lucys POV:

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist. I look down to find the culprit so I could beat him to a pulp buuttt it was just laxus. I gently shake him to try and wake him up but it didn't work ,so I get an idea. I wiggle out of laxuses grip and tip-toe to the kitchen. I grab two glasses and fill it up with water. One for laxus and one for gajeel,who was snoring peacefully on the couch. Not for long though. I think with a wicked smile on my face. I walk up next to my bed while I levitate the other cup over to gajeel. One,two,THREE! I dump the water all over laxus while the other cup copies my movement. Both dragon-slayers bolt up ready for a fight. Unfortunately they only got me standing in the middle of the room with my hands on my hips smiling in victory."Mornin boys." I calmly say like nothing happened. They growl. I growled back." Dry off before you have breakfast." I hiss at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip cuz im lazy~~~~~~~~~

I just finished making breakfast when I hear the boys walk in. I glance back at gajeel and laxus and see their both in basketball shorts but the difference is that gajeel has a shirt on while laxus dosnt. Laxus sees me staring." Like what you see Lu?" He asks while raising one of his eyeborws at me. An idea pops in my head."Yah,yah I do" I say seductivly,while biting my lip. He blushes and looks away. I giggle. " well you both gonna stand there or are you gonna come and get your food?" I snap. I swear im freaking bipolar. I grab a plate and pile bacon and eggs on it, and sit at the table to eat. Once im done eating I get up and put my dish in the sink." Im goin to go hop in the shower real quick." I call out.

~~~~~~~~~~again timeskip cuz im lazy~~~~~~~~~

I get out of the shower and slip on red skinny jeans,a white tanktop that says ' Never Forgive And Never Forget' in big red letters, my knee high converse, I switch out the yellow laces for red ones,and my short leather jacket. I walk out of the bathroom only to find laxus in his regular ettire. I look around and glance at laxus confusingly."Wheres gajeel?" I ask. "He went to the guild before us." He simply states." Why?" I ask again. "Because I had you talk to you alone." He says as he gets up from the couch and walks over to me. For every step he takes toeard me I take one away from him. My back bumps into something hard. The wall. Im officialy trapped....No I am the Sun God-Slayer I will not be afraid of him! I look up at him. His hand lifts up and strokes my cheek." You look good today Lu.". I freeze from shock. Did he just compliment me?! And stroke my cheek?! He bends down close to my ear and says some thing that shocks me to the bone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you.". HE LOVES ME!! OH MY FUCKING GOD HE JUST SAID HE LOVES ME!! I must've been in my thoughts a long time because he started to turn away from me. I grab his wrist, turn him and did something i've wanted to do for a long time. I kissed him. He tenses then leans into the kiss. I pull back. "I love you too Laxus." I say with a bright smile on my face. He smiles back at me and kisses me with alot more passion than before. Im the luckiest girl on this whole fucking planet.

Laxuses POV:

Im the luckiest bastard on this planet to be holding this girl in my arms.

Hey guys im so sorry if their was any missed correct grammar in this part. And again im so so so so sooo sorry I havnt been able to update for a while I got really sick. I mean it was bad. So anyways stay tuned for the next chapter hopefully soon.