Can We Ever Be Friends Again

this chapter goes out to one of my amazing followers -Mystical_Kitteh. So anyways hope you like this chapter!;)

Lucys POV:

Its been about five days since the 'incident' with lissana and that b*tch is still pleading for attention.But she knows not to bring it around me or to me from her lesson five days ago. But natsu was a different story. That douche kept bringing the drama to me,so I was gonna teach him a lesson like I tought lissana.

"Hey flame-brain!" I yelled,interrupting his fight with gray aka the ice-prick." What do you want you wanna-be bitch?!" He yells back. I stop walking mid-stride." What did you just call me?" I growl at him lowly knowing he could still hear me. Natsu scoffs. "You won't do anything." I smile a sweet yet so sickening smile. "Your right, I won't" natsus smiles victoriously. "Buutt I know who will" and as I said that I feel laxus come up beside me looking very pissed at natsu. I see that natsus smile falters shattering his braveness altogether. I look up at laxus only to see him already staring at me. I smile at him. "Why don't you show him what we've been working on?" I ask waiting for permission from my boyfriend. Laxus nods his head. As I look at natsu I see pure fear encase his eyes and his body starts slightly shaking. Laxus walks up to natsu and puts a hand on his shoulder. Natsu looks confused for a moment before the pain takes over. I hear a shout behind me and turn around only to see Team Bitch(Team Natsu) trying to get past my friends. I look back at laxus and see he's still punishing natsu. I sigh making decisions is hard, but I do it anyways." Laxus he's had enough you've basically fried him from the inside." I say. Laxus let's go and natsu crumbles to the ground. I walk over to him and bend down so I can look him in the eye." Don't bring drama to me again natsu." I say " because I don't want to hurt you again" I whisper only so he could hear. He looks at me wide-eyed. "And Dont You Forget It ,Got That?" I say loud enough for everyone to hear . He simply nods. I walk over to Laxus who's at the bar and sit in his lap. He kisses my forehead. "Its ok luce I know what it's like to still want to be friends with people you can't trust anymore." He whispers with understanding laced in his voice. I was suprised he could hear what I told natsu, but I shrug it off. "I'm going home okay?" I announce. He nods and mutters he'll be there soon. As I walk out of the guild I see that it was sunset. I stopped to watch it, and all I thought of when I did was if I could become friends with natsu again.

Hey guys I know you all probably hate me because I was gonna put the story on hold but I got some comments that wanted me to continue it so when this story is over I'll post my first chapter from my other fabric I'm writing What A Tweet Can Really Do. So anyways I'll you guys in the next chapter. BYE!;)