Trust Is Like Paper Once Its Crumpled It Cant Be Perfect Again

Hey guys its me im putting the trust games on hold or should I delete it? Say in the comments if I should or not. Anyways hope you like the chapter.

Lucys POV:

its been three months since lissana came back

and i'v been ignored by everyone even the ones who came after lissana died, except Laxus,Evergreen,Freed,Bixlow,Gajeel,mira,and Lily. I turn to mira whos cleaning a glass." Hey mira can I have a strawberry smoothie?" I ask. She nods and smiles at me before she goes to fix my drink. " Hey bunny girl hows it goin?" Asked a certain annoying black-haired iron dragon slayer. I look up at him and slightly smile. " same ol'e same ol'e metal head. How bout you?". He looks down at me with worry flashing through his eyes before he replys. " just like you bunny girl..just like you" . I slightly frown at him and open my mouth to reply but am cut off by the guild doors opening quite roughly if I might add. I look over at the doors only to see a certain blonde haired dragon-slayer and his team that iv grown so fondly over time.laxus.I gasp, jump off my seat and run up to laxus and throw my arms around his neck while he twirls me around. I let go of him and hop over to my only girl-friend that I strangely have almost everything in common to and give her a big hug, she tenses but relaxes and hugs me back after realizing that its me. When I let her go I walk over to freed and bixlow and give them a bone crushing hug. As soon as I let them go I hear laughing. I search out the sound and find its laxus laughing with gajeel and lily. I look over at freed,evergreen,and bixlow and I put a finger over my lips as I sneak over to laxus and jump on his back swiftly and steal his headphones and sound pod. " damn lu I didnt even hear you" I hear laxus say as I hide his stuff. "that was the point sparky." I say as I stick out my tounge. I jump from his back and high-five gajeel as I walk to the bar. "Mira did you finish my smoothie?" I ask as I hop onto a stool. "yep here ya go lucy" she says cheerfully and sets my smoothie infront of me. As I sip on it I see laxus head up to the second-floor. five,four,three,two,one. "LUCY!!" I smirk as mira looks at me questioningly. I hold up laxuses headphones and soundpod. Her eyes widen as she starts laughing her head off. I turn my head to see a very annoyed blonde haired dragon-slayer storming over to me. I jump off my stool and sprint over to gajeel and throw him laxuses stuff. He looks suprised then sees laxus storming over to him and me. He jumps up and sprints with me over to ever whos been watching from afar. Gajeel tosses laxuses stuff to ever who sprints over to freed and does the same thing. Freed then bolts up and tosses the dragon-slayers stuff to bixlow. And thats when the game began. Until gajeel tosses it to me and im caught. I squeal as laxus catches me by the hips and pins me to his chest. He leans in close to my ear. "you really shouldnt have done that blondie" he whispers in my ear. " oh come on sparky we were just having a little fun" I say seductivly. I could hear that his breath hitched. I smirk as I pull from his grasp and I toss him his stuff. I walk over to a smirking mira. I was about to open my mouth when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and see a certain team that couldnt care less about me or my entire excistence since lissana came back. Team Natsu. I stand up to leave when someone grabs me by the wrist. I look back and see Natsu. "Let go". "why should I? Its not like you could stop me". I feel several people behind me. I smirk knowing who they are."Let her go natsu" I hear gajeel growl. " why should I metal head? I mean you arnt her friend, she dosnt even like you. She didnt even forgive you for the phantom lord incident shes just pretending beacause your part of the guild. She dosnt even care about you." Natsu states. I feel rage boil up in my chest. I look back at natsu with such a dark aura It could send gramps running for the hills. "what did you just say about gajeel?" I growl even meaner than before. He flinchs but dosnt answer. I get up in his face."WHAT did you JUST say about one of MY bestfriends?!!" I yell my aura getting even darker."i said you dont care about him after what he did to you during the phantom lord incident" he whispers. I feel my rage getting even hotter." Lucy stop this at once" I hear erza demand. I turn to her this time." Why should I? Huh? Why should I stop when all of you have ignored me for three months?!! Even the ones who didnt come until after lissana was dead!" I scream furious. Erza flinchs back away from me. I look down at natsu still holding my wrist. "i wont ask again natsu LET GO!" I semi-scream at him. he flinchs but dosnt let go. I finally had enough. I punch natsu so hard he gets sent flying to the bar. The guild stare at me in disbelief. Team natsu walks towards me but gets stopped by laxus,freed,evergreen,gajeel,lily(in panther mode), and mira(in demon mode). I walk up to natsu and lift him up by the collar of his vest.I pin him to a wall. "i quit team natsu for good." I drop him and watch him sag to the floor like wasteless trash. I walk to the middle of the guild and shout to get their attention. " you all need a little life lesson about trust!! So here ill give you one!" I didnt notice master had come out of his office to see what was going on."TRUST IS LIKE PAPER ONCE ITS CRUMPLED IT CANT BE PERFECT AGAIN!!"

And with that I walk out of the guild a brand new me.