His Death

I'm highly disappointed in myself. But I have a very special chapter for all of you today. I guess you guys can tell by the chapters name what it's about. Hopefully you guys like the chapter!;)
-------------------------------------------------------------
His death
-------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV

Ever since natsus and I little show gramps had announced he only had a little while to live.
--------Flashback------------------------------------
"Hey you brats quit it!" Gramps yells at Natsu and Gray to quit brawling. Laxus and I snicker when they just continued. " I have  something very important to tell you kids!" Everyone turns to gramps except Natsu and Gray who keep on fighting not paying attention,like usual." As you all know everyone dies sometimes in there short lives". When he says that laxus and I stiffen and look at each other." Well I have just found out that my life has been lived long enough. And it is now my time to lay down and pass away" he states calmly. Everyone in the guild freezes. Natsu and Gray stop fighting, Erza stops eating her cake, Mira stops cleaning a glass, Cana stops drinking, Macao stops smoking, Gajeel stops eating iron, Levy stops reading ,and Jet and Droy stop bickering over levys love. All the while master just looks down at us with a sad look in his eyes. I decide to break the silence with a question everyone's dieing to ask. " How long do you have left?" I ask meakly. Master now turns his sad eyes to me, it seemed like when he looked at me his eyes got even sadder."A couple days" he answers truthfully. I did what everyone thought I didn't do. I started sobbing my heart out.
------Flashback over-----------------------------

And that's where we all were now. His funeral
His burial
His ending
His final moments on earth
And it saddened all of us to our core.
But the thing that saddened us most was the letters that he wrote to each of us.

--------------Erzas letter-----------------------------
Dear,
        Erza

You earned the name titania rightfully erza and I can't be more proud of you. But what you must understand is that even though your name is titania does not mean your cruel or emotionless noone is, so understand when I tell you live your life showing  your emotions. Your sadness,joyfulness, and especially your happiness. You care about your nakama so enjoy them while they last because everyone dies eventually whether it's tomorrow,a week,a month, or even a year. You are strong Erza Scarlett do not let my death cloud that.

Sincerely,
             Master.
-------------------------------------------------------------

--------------Natsus Letter------------------------

Dear,
      Natsu

You and your team are the most messiest, most destructive team ever but your also the most kindest most generous most careing team I've ever seen in all my years of being guild master. I am very proud of you Natsu even though I never showed it much I am. I know you'll find igneel one day Natsu all you gotta do is look hard enough, look under the surface of stuff an you'll eventually find him I know it , so don't let my death make you give up your search. My luck to you Natsu Dragneel.
Sincerely,
            Master
-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------Grays letter-------------------------
Dear,
      Gray

Gray when you came to fairy tail you were full of regret and guilt. For that I am sorry but Ur's death was not your fault. Remember this Gray even if your there when someone you love dies it is not your fault even if you could not protect them. My death was unpredictable yet I bet your thinking it's your fault well guess what my child it's not, death is unavoidable, so when it's someone's time to come it's there time to come. I bid you farewell Gray Fullbuster.
Sincerely,
            Master
-------------------------------------------------------------
-----------Gajeels letter---------------------------

Dear,
       Gajeel

I know you still regret The Phantom Lord incident Gajeel but everyone has forgiven you for that, you need to let that go. You have made friends with the light of our guild even though she has been dulled. Please protect her gajeel even though my grandson has fallen madly in love with her and she with him. But ever since she  has lost her team, and her best friend. You, laxus, Mira,Wendy and the thunder god tribe is all she has left and if she loses another one of you I know she'll fall apart and I need you and the others to be their for her. I know we havnt known each other for long Gajeel but once you joined my guild you were already a son to me. My last hello to you Gajeel Redfox.
Sincerely,
            Master

-------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Lucy's letter-----------------

Dear,
     Lucy

Lucy my child when i saw you come through the door that faithful day i knew you had ,had a aweful past, I could see it in your eyes. But after awhile in the guild it faded away but only up until I announced my passing away. When I saw you cry it broke me because I swore to myself I would never make you cry again after the incident with Michelle,but I guess promises are to be broken. Lucy you are the light of the guild whether you like it or not, so don't go dieing. This is my last I love you Lucy Heartfilia.
The light of the guild
The sweetheart to everything
The love to my grandson
Sincerely,
         Master.
-------------------------------------------------------------

After we read all the letters master gave us we had to put him six feet underground. The rain poured harder with every sob that echoed the afternoon filled sky. But all that went through my mind as I saw my second father being buried was : their goes another person I love. Who will it be next Laxus? Gajeel? Natsu? Erza? Gray? I guess I'll never know until it happens. And with that last thought Master Makarov third and sixth guild master of fairy tail was buried under six feet of dirt and tears for all eternity.