Pure Rage

Hey you guys im so sorry i havnt  been able to update. I have homework and i kinda had writers block but its all good now. i know its not gonna be a good chapter but give me some credit please. Anyways Enjoy!!;)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Pure Rage

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Normal POV

 It was a beautiful and peaceful morning in Magnolia..well up until a certain guild started acting up again.A blonde haired girl was walking to the Fairy Tail with a white snowman in her arms. It seemed like she was talking to it. Well up until they got to their destination then it dissapeared in a quick but bright golden light.

Lucys POV

When Plue dissapeared i walked into the guild and headed over to Laxus and his teams table. " hey sparky" i greeted him with a little attitude. He groans obviously annoyed that i called him that. " hey blondie." he said with a smirk on his face. I get up from my spot besides gajeel and slowly walk over to him, with my eyes covered by my bangs. " Laxus you know the punishment for calling me that. Dont you?" i ask in a innocent tone. I could tell he was getting nervous as i took my last step and was now infront of him. " N-no i d-dont" he stutters quite nervously if i might add. I hear gajeel and the others snicker cause they knew what was coming. I lifted my face so he could see my eyes which were encased with mischeif and a tiny bit of anger. " Well my beloved boyfirend would you like me to show you?" i ask with a sly smile plastered on my face. " s-s-sure" he stutters again more nervous than before. My sly smile grows to a full out grin. I raise my hand and

.

.

.

.

.

.

slap him. He just sits there stunned. Gajeel and me snicker while the others just sit their stunned like Laxus. I smirk and walk over to the bar with Gajeel. "So gajeel wheres Lily at?" i ask. " i dont know luce." he replies while scratching the back of his neck. I stiffen at the nickname natsu used to call me. He glance over at me. " Hey lucy im sor-" before he finished his apology the guild doors swung off their hinges. When the dust cleared from the guild we all saw four figures standing there. Mira walked towards them with a friendly smile. But when she was about three feet away from them she was sent flying back into the bar. We all just stared at Mira then whipped our heads to the four figures with an angry look plastered on all our faces. " Why did you come to this guild?!" Erza yelled furious. The middle figure pointed his/her finger at me and said in an emotionless tone. " We want Lucy Heartfilia". Gajeel snapped up from his seat. " Hell No we dont abandon our nakama like that!!" he yelled with a glare so strong it would have sent erza running for the hills if she saw it. " Then we'll just have to kill her here then." The far right figure said in a monotone voice. All of a sudden i saw a black orb of magic head straight for me. I was gonna take it on myself but got pushed away. I looked up and saw my friends there looking down at me with a smile on there faces. Then the black orb hit them all and it flashed birght light that blinded all of us for a moment. When the light cleared i saw all my friends withering in pain. I glance over at wendy and she nodded and jumped into action. My body started glowing with my magic. All of my spirits came out and were glowing just as bright as me. We all had a look of rage on our faces. " You hurt my friends." i said with a deathly aura around me. " Yah so what?" Said the middle figure and just shrugged. I was shaking wth pure rage. I looked up and my eyes were glowing a very bright golden. When the guild saw this they all thought the same thing. All hell was about to break loose.