I Finally Let Him Go

Hey my little definitions ( cheesy i know but thats all that i could come up with ), i hope you guys liked the previous chapter. Now it pained me to write that and to read it over,since he was such a good man but i just had to do it because i needed the drama for whats coming up in the next couple chapters. so anways hope you all like this new chapter!;)                

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guilt,Sorrow,And Determination

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Normal POV

Its been two weeks since gramps death, since Laxus has become Guild Master. And the guild has somewhat gone back to its old self. Except a particular blonde celestial mage,and sun god slayer and a particular Team who is consisted of a Green haired rune mage, Brown haired caster mage, Blue haired seith mage, and a Blonde haired lightning dragon slayer. They were all mopping around the guild until a particular white haired takeover mage and a black haired iron dragon slayer walked up to their table to give them all a strong talking to.

Lucys POV

I was sitting at a table in the back of the guild with sadness still in my heart with Laxus's team until i saw Mira and Gajeel walking up to us, probably going to tell us off again about mopping around two weeks after Gramps death. But what can i say he was another person that was gone. Because of me. after i thought that i saw and felt two shadows hanging over our table. Mira looked us over and then started her rant that we would probably wouldnt listen to,but then again we might. But Gajeel cut her off before she could utter a single syllable." the old man would be so disappointed in you guys for not getting over his death." he states looking at all of us with a look of dissaproval. I stood up slowly with my bangs cover my eyes and lit up my right hand with the suns rays by the time Laxus and his team had figured out what i was gonna do but they were to late. When i swung my fist it flied so fast that gajeel didnt have enough time to block it so he took it head on. The punch was so hard that it flung gajeel all the way across the guild hall and slammed him into a wall. The guild fell silent. " you dont know a dang thing Gajeel you didnt know him as long as we all did!" i yelled but he just sat their silent looking down at the ground. He looked up with Guilt and sorrow in his eyes but what i was shocked about was there was so much determination if you looked closer. He got up off the floor and walked up to me or more like limped. He stopped infront of me and put his hands on my shoulders." Lucy snap out of that little depression you have created for yourself and let us all in. For your sake and all of ours." He says and turns me around to face the whole guild who faced me with determination in all their eyes. But the people that my eyes lingered on was Team Natsu, they were looking at me with the same look in their eyes as Gajeel but with more guilt than anything. I looked up at Gajeel then back at Team Natsu. I unhitched his hands and walked over to my Ex team. " I forgive you guys " They looked up at me with hope in their eyes. " but i cant trust you again for awhile" when i said that their hope dimmed but it was still there. " thank you lucy. we missed having you as a friend" says erza who grips me in a not to tight hug. I hug her back with tears welling up in my eyes. I finally decided to let gramps go knowing he would always be in my heart.

Thank you Lucy.

I Trust in Him No More (A Lalu Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara