The Start Of A Fight

Yes yes I am now un-holding this,im sorry for being so cruel to you guys. The reason I am un-holding this is because I looked over the comments of when I announced I was putting it on hold and I instantly regretted it. Sorry it took me so long to notice that. So anyway hope you like the new chapter!!!;)

----------------------------------

The Start Of A Fight

————————————————————————-  

Lucy's POV:

Me and my spirits were just standing there encased in golden light glaring at the mysterious figures that had yet to show there faces. The middle one spread his arms out wide with a snarky smile on his face. " well are you going to come do something or are you just going to stand their glaring at us?" He asks with that same snarky smile. I glanced back at my spirits and saw they're looks of determination as they nod at me. My heart saddens when I see one of my best spirits not their. God I miss her so much. I shake my head pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind. I swing my head back to face the four figures. I look back down at my friends still withering in pain and wendy that is still trying to heal them. I light my fist with the suns rays and take a few steps forward but is stopped when I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I look back around obviously annoyed at whoever stopped me from beating those people to a pulp, when I see my Ex-team standing there. " Luce we would like to help you." Natsu says. " No I can handle this mys-" but im interrupted by gray. " We fully understand you can take care of it yourself but lucy they're our friends too and we hate seeing them like this." He states his voice filled with concern as he looks down at our still withering team-mates. I look into each one of they're eyes, seeing that they really are telling the truth I nod my acceptance and we line up in a sort of battle line I guess you could say. " Oh how sweet the Blondes ex-team-mates finally help her. God I hate you people" The middle one snickers in disgust. I clench my fist collecting the suns rays that seep through the open doors and windows. I launch myself at the middle one and successfully hit his cheek sending him a couple feet away. " D**n Blondie you can sure throw a punch but thats not gonna happen again." He smirks cockily. I crack my fist(a/n almost like natsu does)and smirk. "Well lets find out then shall we?". And that's when all hell breaks loose.

----------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Im sorry for the short chapter or any spelling mistakes. But im hoping to have the next chapter done this week and get it published either this week or next week, it all depends on how busy I am (and yes I am busy during the summer). Anyways see you all soon and don't forget to comment and favorite this part!!! BYE!!!