Call me...

すみません みんな。   Family drama, please let me know your thoughts readers. I appreciate every read and rating!

*****************

I waved to them as I walked out the door to head home. Kado-kun stood silently and caught me before I crossed the street.

"Yo, Maki-kun right?"

I shrug "If you want. What's up Kado-kun?" I shove my hands down my pockets reminding me of myself five years ago when we would walk down the city streets together, back when he was also part of that gang.

"Are you working? The kid said something about helping Shizuo."

"Yeah, gotta get it somehow right?"

"Kobi, there are less dangerous ways, certainly. Though, I suspect you would just say it was boring otherwise. Listen, can you deliver this to Shizuo? He asked for it awhile back but we both have had busy schedules recently so we haven't been in touch.

"Ya, you got it." I took the small envelope and jogged across the street heading in the general direction of home.

-----------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

The group laughed as Kadota came back inside from his 'smoke-break'. The air was still light and joyful. He plopped back down beside Mikado who chanced a glance back up at the the older man.

Now realizing someone who knew Yuuto-san would make it easier to gain information. Mikado turned to the quiet older man as things continued loudly behind him.

"Kadota-san, how long have you known Yuuto-san?"

"Around 15 years now I guess. He is alot different now though."

"Different?"

"He looks, talks, moves, even speaks different than the last time he was here. If his new family made him change his whole name they must have also influenced everything else."

He continues after taking a drink "Back in Kyoto he would often get in fights. So hot tempered the underclassmen ended up giving him the nickname 'Firework Phantom'. Probably the ones who didn't know how to spell, those were generally who he ended up in fights with."

"How come?"

"His old man. His business is- I mean was to take up several businesses including the loan company, several law offices and even was known to have exclusive business deals with information brokers around the main cities."

Mikado listened carefully to each word as though it were on the next test, making sure not to miss anything. He nods appreciatively at each statement.

Kadota thought back a few years-

"C'mon, that all you got?! Hey!" His bloody hand punched the guys face again.

"Another one down. Kobi, where is the leader?" A young Kadota shrugged off several knocked out boys with busted up faces.

He lifted his head and pointed to a small shed with a couple guys standing there dumbfounded at the large group of boys littered on the ground at the feet of these two strangers.

They looked at each other smiling in understanding. Kobi dropped the collar of the knocked out teen to the ground. He streaked his red hair straight back with his thin fingers which sported rings, the black school jacket was unzipped and his shirt unbuttoned. A chain came from his pocket and his wrists had sweat bands with crosses.

The other teen following closely behind tightened his black bandana that covered his lengthy hair. His hands had one ring and he held his fist up as he followed in a similar messy fashion.

"Get out here you filthy pigs!"

Mikado listened to several old stories of the boys when they were kids, without knowing the others began listening in. All were enraptured in the stories, even a black haired man who sat at the bar with a black white-fur-rimmed hoodie.

------------------------------------

I pushed open my door as I got home to find a small package placed in the floor. I kicked it with my foot making a small note underneath visible.

I sighed at having to bend over picking it up. The small note had my appartment number and a smiley face.

I tossed the note on the counter next to the door and used my key to strip away the tape. Pieces of black foam feel to the floor as I sifted through trying to find what was buried there. My hand brushed against something black that lay smoothly in a plastic wrapping.

Pulling the strange looking item from the clear wrapper I flipped it open to see a lit up clock. Below was a number pad that illuminated the numbers of the dark keys.

I reached up to touch the surface convinced it had to be made of glass to be so soft to the touch. The screen was pristine and there was no sign of dust.

*BZZZZZZ*

The small item vibrated through my fingers as I jumped. I caught it before it fell only for it to buz again.

I noticed the screen read two messages and dove in to try reading them. As I clicked the green line a small window popped up.

'Did you like your present?' the first read. I did like it but I don't think I would say so unless it were in person. I glanced down to the second line 'Nevermind. Don't tell me, it's more fun that way. Don't lose it~'

So don't lose it? Who was this from anyway?! I glanced up at the contact info to read Contact #One.

I tapped the reply button typing awkwardly as I pressed and erased different letters 'Who is this?' was all I could manage.

I waited for the response but when it didn't come immediately I shuffled off my shoes and went to my bed. I flopped onto it at an angle so my face would be in the shade. I could feel the cool air lulling me to a sure nap when *BZZZZZZ*

'Call me Kanra~'