Monica:What's her name?.

Joey:Eliana Josie Zaria Tribbiani."Grins".

Tabitha:My mom helped pick out Eliana."Smiles".She was right.It does suit our Baby.

The group all look at Eliana happily and Joey hands her back to me.

Tabitha:Hey Eliana I'm your mommy."Smiles crying".

*****************************************
-July 12th 1999-

Me and Joey enter the apartment with Joey carrying Baby Eliana in her car seat.As we enter the apartment i see everyone including my mom is there and they all grin.

Monica:I saw the nursery was a mess and unorganized so I cleaned it.I hope you don't mind.

Tabitha:"Smiles".We don't.

Eliana makes some sounds as she wakes up and soon a familar smell fills the air.

Tabitha:Ha! JoJo it's your turn!.

Joey:"Groans".I know.

Joey begins fo walk away with Eliana to her bedroom and he baby talks to her on the way.

Joey:Daddy is gonna show you your bedroom.Yes he is,Yes he is.

Soon they enter the nursery and i chuckle and smile at my husband.

Tabitha:As you can tell she's already a daddy's girl."Chuckles".

Robin:"Laughs".Your father was the same way.He would barely let go of you.Its a father thing.

Ross:Yeah it was very hard to leave Ben when he was born.

*****************************************
-November 18th 1999-

I look over at my 4 month old daughter Eliana and I smile at her as i finish giving her a bath.Soon I lay her down on the bed and I see her making faces at me.I grab my camera and turn it on.

Tabitha:"Baby talking".Are you making funny faces Eliana?.Are you making funny faces?.

I take a photo as she makes another face at me and I laugh.

   I put my camera down and lay down the Polaroid photo on Me and Joey's dresser and I pick up Eliana

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I put my camera down and lay down the Polaroid photo on Me and Joey's dresser and I pick up Eliana.

Tabitha:Your daddy will get a kick out of this."Baby Talks".Yes he will,Yes he will.

Eliana:"Grins".

Later on at Central Perk everyone is hanging out and Joey is holding Eliana as Monica is walking in.

Monica:Hey guys.

Tabitha:Hey.

Eliana:"Coes".