~𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎; 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2~

Later after school
I got home from school & I did a few chores that my mom had told me to do before I go out tonight. My mom lived by herself since her & dad divorced.

"So you're going with just Adam or the whole team?", my mom asked as I was putting up the dishes.

"I'm leaving with Adam, but we're gonna meet up with the team by Mickey's Diner."

"Oh ok, well that sounds nice and fun.", my mom said as she was filling the bucket up with candy to pass out later.

About 30 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I answered the door & it was Adam.

"Hey my beautiful Wendy", Banksy said as he gave me a quick kiss.

"Hi my handsome Peter", I giggled & smiled.

"Y/N, who's at the door!?", my mom said as she came over.

"Oh hi Adam. Nice to see you again!", my mom said as she hugged him.

"Hi Mrs. Y/L/N. Nice to see you too."

"Are yall gonna leave already?"

"Yeah, we better go and meet up before it gets too late."

"Well ok then. Y'all two lovebirds have a great time!"

"Also Mrs. Y/L/N, do you mind if I sleep over here with Y/N when we get back?"

"Of course Adam. You know you can come stay here anytime!"

"Thank you Mrs. Y/L/N.", Adam smiled.

"Anything for my future son in-law!"

"Bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie. Bye Adam", my mom said as she waved.

Later that afternoon
After walking a few miles from my apartment, we finally arrived at Mickey's. We saw the team standing outside by the stairs.

The team had some very interesting costumes choices. Charlie was Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, Connie was Anna from Frozen & Guy was Kristoff, Julie was Catwoman, Portman was Jason Voorhees & Fulton was Michael Myers, Goldberg was a giant pizza, Averman was a clown, Russ was Michaelangelo from TMNT, Ken was Li Shang from Mulan, Dwayne was Woody, & Luis was Danny Zuko from Grease.

"Hi y'all lovebirds!", Connie said as she hugged us.

"Hi y'all, nice costumes!"

We all talked for a little bit & then we headed off into the neighborhood.

We stopped at alot of the houses further down the street, because they always gave more candy than the other ones.

...

As we were walking, I was talking to Banksy & I heard some heavy breathing behind me. I turned around, jumped, & almost screamed as I saw Michael & Jason's face.

"Oh my god! Portman, Fulton! You buffoons, don't do that to me!", I said as I playfully hit both of them on the arm.

"Looks like someone's a little scaredy cat", Portman teased as he laughed.

"Guys leave her alone. You know she gets scared real easily", Banksy defended me.

"I'm just joking cake-eater chill", Portman laughed.

"I'm gonna get y'all back for this, so be prepared", I said laughing & giving them the death stare.

"Bring it on babe", Portman said smirking.

"Her name is Y/N, not babe. Only I can call her that Portman", Banksy said with a annoyed look on his face.

"Ok ok chill cake-eater. I was just joking, sorry.", Portman said as he laughed & backed off.

Y'all are idiots. Y'all know that right?", I laughed.

"We're not idiots, We're doofuses!", Portman said as him & Fulton ran off to do some ding dong ditching.

Me & Adam rolled our eyes & laughed.

...

When we walked to a doorstep of a house & got candy, Connie wanted to take a cute picture of us.

"Hey Y/N, Banksy. Can I take a picture of y'all? Y'all are just too cute!"

We agreed. We stood on the steps & Adam picked me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck & we looked at each other with a smile. Connie then took the picture & showed us.

"Oh my god Connie, I love it! Thank you!"

"Anything for my bestie!"

We went trick or treating at a few more houses before it got dark. We all decided that it was time to head home for the night. We all said bye to each other & left.

...

Me & Adam got to my apartment & my mom let us in.

"Hi y'all two. Did y'all have fun tonight?"

"Yup, and we are exhausted."

"Well y'all two better get some rest. I'll see y'all in the morning. Goodnight you two."

After I said goodnight to my mom, we went upstairs to my room.

I walked into my room & told Adam to go change in my bathroom. I put on a comfy cheetah print shirt & some black comfy pajama shorts.

Adam's POV
When me & Y/N got to her room, I went to her bathroom to change into some clothes that I had brought before we got back.

I had walked out to see my girlfriend standing in front of her mirror doing her hair. God damn she looked good.

Y/N's POV
As I was doing my hair, I felt Adam wrap his arms around me & kissed my neck. Damn well he knows that's one of my weaknesses. I grunted a little from that.

"God damn babygirl, you're so smoking hot."

"Not as smoking hot as you", I winked at Adam.

Adam sat down on my bed. He grabbed me by my waist, pulled me into his lap & smashed his lips onto mine. His fingers ran through my hair as I ran through his.

After a little while of making out, he broke the kiss & smacked me on the ass.

"Sexy girl", he said as he winked.

"Calm yourself down Banksy", I rolled my eyes & laughed.

Adam's POV
Me & Y/N then layed down in her bed & watched some funny YouTube videos on my phone. She layed her head on my chest & I played with her hair.

After about 30 minutes, I looked down to check on her. I looked down & smiled at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully on me.

I turned off my phone, put it on the drawer, & fell asleep with my arms around her.

I had a fun & awesome Halloween with my girlfriend & best friends. I can't wait for next year.