~𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑹𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒚: 𝑻𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄~

TW: Contains domestic violence. If you feel like you'll feel uncomfortable or start to feel uneasy as you read, skip this imagine please. If not, I hope y'all enjoy this imagine.

Y/N's POV:
At Eden Hall, I was one of the smartest and most outgoing girls at school. I always got straight A's in all my classes, was liked by many students, and was the Co-Captain of the Eden Hall Warriors Varsity hockey team. I was on the Ducks, but they had moved me and my other friend/teammate, Adam Banks, to Varsity because of how good we were. I was the only girl on the team now, so I had to get used to it. My boyfriend Rick Riley was also the Captain of the Varsity team.

Most students thought that I was the perfect girl and that I had no problems, but apparently most days I was just putting a fake smile on my face. All I can tell you is that Rick isn't exactly the perfect boyfriend as you think he is...

...

It was after school and the Varsity had practice today. I was walking on my way to practice until I saw Adam by his locker. I walked over to him. "Hi Banksie. What are you doing?"

He looked over and smiled. "Hey Y/N, nothing much. Just putting my books away before I head to practice. What about you?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Same thing here. I really don't want to go to practice today, but we have to." I roll my eyes and laugh.

He laughs while putting his books up. "You know we have to, or Coach Wilson will make us all do 60 laps. I know Rick and Cole wouldn't like that again."

I cross my arms. "Oh they're fine. They're just being dramatic. I think I'm gonna skip today.", I said sarcastically.

Adam closed his locker and looked at me. "Oh please don't do that, Y/N. I don't want my legs to fall off today. You have to be joking."

I laugh and hit him in the shoulder. "Calm down, Banksie. I'm joking. I know my legs would fall off too."

He chuckles. "We better get going before we're late."

I nod. "You go ahead. I'll be there in a bit. Gotta check something in my locker." Adam nods and waves while walking off.

...

I open my locker to see a bouquet of roses. I smile and look at the card attached to see that it was from Rick.

All of a sudden, my locker had slammed on me, making some of the rose pedals fall off. I look to my right to see Rick giving me an angry stare. "What the hell were you and Banksie talking about?"

I look at him in shock and confusion. "Rick, where the hell did you come from!?"

He gets closer to my face. "Answer my damn question, Y/N!", he yells making me flinch.

I stutter. "W- we were just talking about practice, babe..."

He rolls his eyes and grabs my wrist. "Oh bullshit, seems like you were flirting with him to me."

My eyes widen and I start shaking. "Rick, let me go! I wasn't! I swear!"

He lets go of my wrist and points a finger in my face. "Whatever. Stay away and don't talk to him. Come on, hold my hand." I hold his hand still shaking a little and we walk to practice together.

...

We walk into the locker room and I let go of his hand immediately, walking past everyone else. Scooter and Adam walk over to Rick. "Hey man, is Y/N okay? She's been acting weird recently.", Scooter says.

Rick looks at them and looks away. "Don't worry about her. She's fine.", he says while walking away to his locker. Both boys looked at each other in confusion, but brushed it off.

I had went to the showers to change into my hockey gear since I was the only girl there and of course I didn't want the guys seeing me. I had went to sit down next to my locker until Adam came over. "Hey Y/N, do you mind helping me put my pads on?"

I nodded in response. "Sure Banksie." As I was getting up, I tripped over my own skate and pushed Adam. He fell backwards and I landed on top of him. The other guys looked over and laughed while Rick gave us the death stare.

I got off of Adam and he helped off the floor. "You alright, Y/N?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that Banksie.", I laughed a little.

Rick walked over to us in anger. "What the hell was that Y/N? Huh? Why the hell were you on top of him?"

Me & Adam looked at each other and back at Rick. "Babe, it was nothing serious. Calm down. He wanted me to help him put on his pads and I accidentally tripped over my skate. That's why I fell on top of him by accident."

Rick rolled his eyes. "Oh don't you even start your bullshit with me. I see how you look at him and I know you wanna be with him!"

I looked at him in anger, having enough with him. I raised my voice and stood up for myself. "Rick, what the hell are you even talking about!? I don't even like Banksie! I love you! So stop getting mad at me for no fucking reason and grow up!" The other guys and Adam looked at me in shock. They've never seen me get angry like that before.

Rick looked at me in frustration and slapped me hard across the face, making me fall to the floor again. The guys and Adam looked at Rick in shock. I winced in pain and held my cheek. "Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again, you understand me Y/N!"

I start breaking down while laying on the ground. "Look at you fucking crying like you always do! You're pathetic!"

Adam looked at him red in the face and squared him, making him fall backwards. He then got down on the ground and kept punching him. "You pathetic piece of shit! How dare you put your hands on her!" Everyone was rooting for Adam, until Coach Wilson came into the locker room. Him and Scooter tried to pull the boys apart. "Hey! What the hell is going on in here!?"

Adam and Rick looked at him and then at me. Coach Wilson came over quickly and kneeled down next to me. "Y/L/N, what happened!?" My voice cracked while explaining to him. "R- Rick slapped me and called me pathetic...."

Wilson looked up at him. "Riley, are you out of your damn mind!? We don't tolerate this kind of violence on this team!"

Rick looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed. "I didn't even do anything, coach!" Wilson got up and grabbed him by his uniform, making him follow him. "Save it for when we tell your father!" They both walked out of the locker room.

Adam got down on the ground and held me as I broke down even more. "It's okay Y/N. He's gone. He won't hurt you no more....I'm sorry me or Scooter didn't notice sooner..." I looked up at him. "It's okay....I should've said something...I'm just glad that I won't have to deal with him anymore..."

He stroked my hair. "Yeah...let's get out of here." He helped me up and we walked out of the locker room. Rick ended getting suspended from the hockey team and school. I'm just glad that he got what he deserved.

Here's an imagine of Rick Riley that I came up with. Sorry that it's so long. It's been a while since I've wrote an imagine and I finally had motivation. Again, I hope y'all enjoy this one!