~𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎; 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1~

I woke up excited knowing that today was one of my favorite holidays out of the entire year, Halloween. Every year, Eden Hall allows the students to go to school dressed up in their costumes. This year, me & my boyfriend Adam decided to dress up together & go trick or treating with the team later tonight.

I got out of bed & changed into my costume. I decided that I was gonna be Wendy from 'Peter Pan' this year. I put on my dress that went up to my knees, did my hair half down & half in a braid with a blue ribbon, put on my navy blue flats, & walked to school.

...

As I was walking to my first period, I bumped into the team as they were standing by the cafeteria doors. The gang wasn't really dressed up because they wanted to wait til later tonight.

"Hey Y/N, omg you look so cute!", Connie squealed.

"Thank you bestie!", I said as I hugged her.

"Hey y'all, where's Banksy?"

"I don't know. He hasn't showed up for at least 30 minutes.", Charlie said in concern.

As we were talking, I felt two arms wrap around my waist & a chin resting on my shoulder. I looked behind me & it was my handsome boyfriend Adam. He was dressed up as Peter Pan.

"Hey babygirl", Banksy said as he smiled & kissed my cheek.

"Awww omg, y'all are Peter Pan and Wendy! Y'all are so cute together, I swear!", Connie squealed again.

"Omg thank you again bestie.", I said laughing.

We then all walked together to our first periods.

...

After 2nd period, which was English, I went to my locker to get my History books. I then saw a hand from the corner of my eye rest their hand on the locker next to me. It was Riley.

"Damn Wendy, you be looking like fine wine today", Riley said as he winked at me.

"Eww, what the hell do you want preppy.", I said rolling my eyes.

"Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?", Riley said with his face coming closer to me.

I then heard someone running down the hallway behind me & they swooped me up bridal style.

"Peter is here to save the day!"

I looked up & it was Adam smiling down at me. I smiled & giggled at him.

...

He ran into the locker room holding me in his arms & put me down on the bench.

"Omg Banksy, what was that about!?", I said laughing.

"Well I was walking to the boys room when I saw Riley flirting with you. I had to do something about it, because you know, no one flirts or dares to put their hands on my girl. So I had to act fast and take you away."

"Well you're my hero Adam", I said as I got up from the bench & kissed his cheek.

"Anything for my girlfriend.", Adam smiled.

"I love you Banksy."

"I love you too babygirl.", Adam said as he passionately kissed me.

"Well, we better go to 3rd period before we both get in trouble.", I said laughing.

"Good idea baby.", Adam laughed also.

Me & Adam along with the gang then finished the rest of the school day.