~𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔~

Y/N's POV:
I had just gotten done with 4th period, which was English. It was now time for lunch. I had went down the hall to my locker to put up my books for English & get my books for 5th period, which was Government. I had opened my locker until I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Y/N."

I jumped up & turned to my right to see my bestie Julie & my boyfriend Luis standing there. "Really!? Y'all two scared me!", I laughed.

"Sorry not sorry, babe.", Luis said with a chuckle while pulling me into a hug by my waist.

"So, what are you two lovebirds up to after school?", Julie laughed.

"Well I was planning on taking my babe out on a date somewhere special.", Luis said with a smirk on his face.

"Ooooo, well I hope y'all have fun tonight.", Julie said with a wink.

Me & Luis looked at each other. "We so will.", Luis said.

As we were minding our own business, Mindy, Cindy, & a few of the other cheerleaders walked over to us. "What do you want, Mindy?", Julie said rolling her eyes in disgust.

"Yeah Mindy, what's the problem?", Luis said with a glare.

Mindy chuckled. "The problem is is that your little girlfriend here doesn't even notice that a little tomato splatted in her pants."

My eyes had widened & I felt so embarrassed. I had started my period. All of the girls were laughing at me. I had felt like I wanted to cry with all the pressure. I slammed my locker & ran down the hall while breaking down into tears.

Julie & Luis watched me run off in distraught. "Y/N! Babe!", Luis yelled out my name, but I didn't even bother to look back.

Luis then turned to Julie. "I'ma go after her. Tell y'all's 5th period teacher that she wasn't feeling good since you have it with her.", he said.

Julie nodded while Luis ran off to find me. "Haha, Y/N's such a loser.", Mindy said.

Julie gave Mindy the death glare & shoved her a little. "Screw you for messing with my bestie, hoe. Someone should say that to you to know how it feels.", she said while walking off to her next class. Mindy & the girls looked at her in shock & walked off.

...

I opened my dorm door & slammed the door behind me. I plopped down on my bed & buried my head into my pillow while crying. I have never been more embarrassed in my life.

After crying for a couple of minutes, I then heard a knock at the door. "Y/N, babe. It's me.", I heard Luis say.

"Go away!", I yelled through my pillow.

Luis didn't take no for an answer. "I'm coming in.", he said while opening the door slowly.

He closed it quietly & sat down next to me on my bed. "Mi amor, don't listen to Mindy and the others. Periods are normal, babe.", he said.

I sat up & wiped some of my tears. "I know, babe! But still, she just fucking embarrassed me in front of everyone in the hallway! Like why can't her and the others just leave me alone!?", I raised my voice.

Luis then grabbed me gently & pulled me into his chest for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, still crying. He then played with my hair to try & calm me down. "Shh, shh. It's okay Y/N. I'm here babe. I won't let her hurt you emotionally anymore. Don't feel embarrassed, it's normal. Okay? No more crying.", he said in a soothing reassuring voice while kissing my forehead.

I looked up at him & sniffled while nodding. "Okay....", I said while pecking his lips.

"Alright. Let's get you out of these clothes and take you a shower. I can put some of your favorite music on.", Luis said.

"But Luis, we won't have enough time. I have to go to the rest of my classes after lunch...."

"Nope, you're not going anywhere. I already told Julie to excuse you from your 5th period and the rest of your classes. You're going to stay here and relax because my girl deserves it.", Luis said with a smile.

I smiled & felt like I wanted to cry. "Aww Luis, you're the sweetest. I love you baby.", I said kissing his cheek.

Luis pecked my lips. "I love you more. Alright, let's go to the bathroom."

He had picked me up bridal style & took me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower & warm water for me. He then brought in my boombox to play some of my favorite music. "If you need something, just call me.", Luis said.

He then left the bathroom to let me take a shower.

...

I had gotten out of the shower after a few minutes wearing one of my comfy shirts & sweatpants. I looked over on the bed to see a whole Pizza Hut bundle that Luis had ordered just for the two of us. He had ordered a Pepperoni Pizza with Chicken Alfredo & Breadsticks. "Come eat and watch a movie with me.", he said with a smile.

I looked at him in awe & sat down next to him. "Why did you order of all this, babe?", I giggled.

Luis chuckled. "Cause I know you crave Pizza Hut alot on your period. How wouldn't I know my own girlfriend?", he said.

I laughed & wrapped my arms around his neck. "You have no idea how much I love you, Luis. You make me happy.", I said with a smile.

He looked me in the eyes & smiled. "Well I love you too, mi amor.", he said kissing my lips.

I kissed him back & we started watching the movie "Billy Madison."

I'm honestly glad to have Luis as my boyfriend. He's such a gentleman & knows how to treat a lady. I don't know what I would do without him.