~𝑰'𝒎 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚; 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1~

TW: This imagine includes a tiny bit of domestic violence. If you feel like you might feel uncomfortable reading it, please scroll. I don't want this to trigger anybody. It was just an idea I had in mind....

Y/N's POV:
We had just gotten done with our first game of the season against the Blake Freshman Bears. Apparently we had lost for a tie. I already know that Coach Orion is gonna be pissed when we go back to the locker room. My boyfriend Charlie was being a total immature hothead by showing unlike sportsmanship by breaking his hockey stick. I seriously don't wanna have to deal with him right now.

...

We walked into the locker room, full of disappointment for losing our first game. Charlie threw his hockey stick to the side in anger. I shook my head lightly, thinking he was being unnecessary right now. "The guy hooked me, alright!?", he said.

I sat down next to Kenny, taking off my skates. He looked at Charlie with a frown. "We didn't need anymore goals, man."

Charlie looked over at him & got in his face. "Hey, listen, I was trying to win it, Kenny! Now shut your mouth!"

I put my arm in front of Kenny to protect him. "Charlie, don't you even dare yell at poor Kenny! Leave him alone!"

Charlie glared at me & rolled his eyes. Averman had then spoke. "Well, mission unaccomplished Charlie!"

Charlie then glared at him & threw his hands out. "Huh!?"

Guy got into the conversation. "We let down, simple as that!"

Connie shoved him a little while she was walking by him. "Hey! You let down! I played hard."

Luis was walking behind Connie. "Yeah man, no heart.", he told Charlie.

We all turned to look at him. "But what are we playing for anyway? Some stupid school!? The alumni!? I mean Warriors!?", he yelled which made me jump up a little.

Kenny put his hand on his shoulder to try & calm him down. "Charlie, relax man. It was just a game."

Charlie glared at him & brushed his hand off his shoulder. "Didn't I just tell you to shut your mouth?"

Kenny frowned & sat back down. I growled lightly under my breath at how ridiculous he was being right now.

Charlie took off his Warriors jersey & threw it on the ground. "What the hell are we now!?"

Russ had enough of his attitude & got in his face. "Look man, we're on scholarship! I'm staying." Fulton glared at him & opened his mouth. "Fine, sellout."

Russ heard what he said & gave him an ugly look. "Who you calling a sellout, punk!?" He shoved him & Fulton shoved him back.

Charlie got in on the fight & it was getting chaotic. Dwayne stepped in & grabbed Fulton, trying to hold him back. I got in-between the other two boys & shoved Charlie away. "Charlie Conway, stop this nonsense right now! What the hell has been going on with you lately!? You've been acting like a total dick ever since we first attended this school! Like you're acting like a five year old right now!"

Charlie gave me an angry look & we stared into each other's eyes. "Y/N, I know you're my girlfriend, but stay out of this! This has nothing to do with you whatsoever and you're being nosy about it!"

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Oh, you're saying that I'm being nosy, huh!? Not my fault that you were acting like a little bitch during the game and afterwards! Geez, I should really tell your mom that you're being so immature. If you don't fix your attitude Charlie, then I'm-", I said pointing a finger in his face.

He had cut me off by grabbing my wrist aggressively. He let go & cornered me against the locker, then grabbing me by my shirt. "Charlie, stop! Let me go! I'm scared!", I pleaded, trying not to have a panic attack.

He ignored me. "Don't you dare ever tell me off like that again or say something that you'll regret, Y/N! Do you understand me!?", he yelled getting in my face.

The Ducks looked at Charlie in shock, frightened that he would even do something like this. "Charlie, that's enough dude!", Fulton yelled.

Connie looked like she was scared for her life. "Charlie, don't hurt her!"

Guy looked at Connie & then at us. "Let her go, man!"

Everyone was panicking until Coach Orion had came in the room. Everyone had stopped to look at him, even Charlie. "What in the hell is going on in here!? Conway, does it look like what I'm seeing right now!?"

Charlie looked Orion straight in the eyes & then me. I was breathing heavily & trembling. He let go while still looking at me in distraught, realizing what he had done. "Alright Conway, in my office now!", Orion yelled while walking to his office.

Me & Charlie locked eyes. "Y/N....I'm sorry....I didn't mean to-"

He tried to grab my hand, but I slapped him. "Save it. Don't talk to me or touch me....you can go to hell.", I said.

I shoved past him & ran out of the locker room, crying my eyes out. The Ducks looked at each other in distraught & then at Charlie. Connie & Julie both ran out of the locker room to follow me. Charlie looked at the others & walked away with tears in his eyes.

...

The girls ended up coming to my dorm to comfort me. I honestly never thought that Charlie would do something like that to me or anyone. He never has. I do feel bad, but I honestly don't think I can forgive him right now at this time.....not for a good while.

Just an idea I thought of D3 Charlie. I love him & I'm pretty sure he would never do anything like this. I've never written an imagine like this, so it's something new. Again, I don't want to trigger anyone.