~𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒏: 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆~

This imagine was requested by astranovaa. I hope you enjoy this imagine of Portman, girl.😂😊💖

Y/N's POV:
It was a Wednesday & an ordinary normal school day. I was at my locker to get my books for Anatomy until Portman came up next to me. "Oh. Hey Dean....", I said not even looking at him.

"Hey Y/N.", he said leaning against the locker next to me.

"Look Dean, what do you want from me?", I said rolling my eyes.

"What is it with your attitude towards me, huh?", Portman said with his hands out.

"You really wanna know? It's because I-" I was cut off by one of the Varsity cheerleaders.

The cheerleaders had came over to Dean. Good lord, I can't believe these bitches admire him. "Heyyy Dean. Let me carry your bag for you.", a cheerleader named Rachel said.

Rachel had took his bag from him. Another cheerleader named Angela was feeling his muscles. "Damn Dean, do you work out? I must know your secret.", she said with a smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Oh brother. I don't have time for this. I'm gonna go, bye Dean....", I said closing my locker & walking away to my 3rd period class.

The cheerleaders looked at me walking away with smirks on their faces, while Dean had no expression at all. "You don't need her, Dean. You got us.", Rachel said.

Portman rolled his eyes & moved Angela away from him. He then walked off from the other girls.

...

It was now lunchtime. I was sitting at the Ducks table in a group with Julie, Connie, Guy & Fulton. Portman also sat next to me, which I really didn't wanna talk to him right now. I was eating some of my Chicken Salad until Connie whispered from next to me. "Hey Y/N, you haven't talked to Portman the past two weeks. Are you two on good terms?"

I sighed & looked at her. "No we're not, and I don't wanna talk about it if you don't mind....."

Connie nodded. "Okay then. It's fine, bestie.", she said with a small smile.

As we were minding our own business, the Varsity Cheerleaders came towards our table. Why do I even bother with those bitches? "Oh for gods sake, what do y'all want with us now?", Julie said giving them an ugly look.

Connie, Guy & Fulton looked at them in disgust as well. "Yeah, just leave us alone and go with y'all's kind.", Fulton said.

The cheerleaders scoffed & rolled their eyes. "Oh please. We're not here for you losers, we're here for Dean.", Rachel said with a smirk forming on her face.

Rachel went around me & sat on the other side of Portman with the others standing around him. "Hot damn, Dean. Why are you so fine? Can we know your secret, please?", she said biting her lip.

I scoffed & rolled my eyes, getting up from the table & walking away with my backpack. Portman groaned & was about to get up & follow me until Rachel grabbed his wrist. "Let her go, Dean. You don't need her and she don't need you. Come hang with us girls."

Portman was already annoyed at this point. He pulled her hand off of him & got up from his seat. "Rachel, get off of me! I don't like you or any of y'all and I never will! I like someone else. Why don't y'all find someone else to fuck with and break their heart?"

Rachel & the cheerleaders were shook when he said that, even Julie, Connie, Guy, & Fulton. Portman then ran off to come find me.

...

I was walking down the hall already getting to my dorm until I heard footsteps from behind me. "Y/N, wait!"

He put his hand on my shoulder, but I brushed it off. "Go away, Dean!", I said opening my dorm door with my key.

I walked into my dorm & he followed me in. "Please Y/N! I just wanna talk."

I was already pissed off that I turned around & shoved him. "I said leave me alone! Do you not understand that!?"

"What has been your problem with me lately!? Why do you hate me!? We used to be best friends until two weeks ago!", Portman asked with his hands out.

"You wanna know why I haven't been talking to you? Well I'll tell you why. I don't hate you, but it's so annoying when you have all those slutty ass cheerleaders around you all the damn time! You know, I bet you even like it since you don't do shit about it! I bet you even like Rachel also. "

"What the hell are you even talking about!? I don't even like Rachel or those other girls! Besides, even if I did, why would you care!?"

"I- I don't care! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Yes you do, Y/N. Tell me why you care! Tell me why you walk away everytime!"

"Dean, I don't wanna talk about this now! I need to go to my next class in a couple minutes. So I think it's best if you leave."

He then got in front of me with his arms crossed. "I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth."

I rolled my eyes at him. "There's nothing to tell, Dean."

"Y/N, it's not that hard. Just tell me the truth."

"Dean, I-" I tried to speak the words, but he kept on going on & on about this situation. I had to yell to get him to stop talking.

"It's because I like you, Dean!", I blurted out for him to hear. He stopped talking & looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"There, I said it. I like you. I've always have since I first met you during the Junior Goodwill games. I was just afraid to tell you cause I thought it would ruin our friendship, but I myself ended up ruining it cause of my jealousy. If you don't want to be with me, I totally unde-"

I got cut off by him kissing me aggressively. I didn't bother to stop him because it felt so right. I wrapped my arms around his neck & jumped in his arms. He then threw me on the bed, climbing on top of me & continuing to kiss my lips.

His lips then traveled down a little to my neck. He started to kiss & bite it to tease me. "Dean.....", I moaned out a little.

He put a finger to my lips. "Shh, someone will hear you, babe.", he said seductively.

I nodded in response & his lips traveled down from my neck to my stomach. He was about to take my top off until we heard voices. "Y/N!? Dean!?", Guy said.

We stopped what we were doing & turned around to see Fulton, Guy, Connie & Julie staring at us with their mouths open in shock. "Oh shit, looks like these two were about to get down!", Fulton laughed.

Me & Portman rolled our eyes. "Shut up man.", Portman laughed.

"Soooo, does that mean that you two are talking? Or should I say official?", Connie giggled.

"Yes ma'am, we are.", I giggled as I kissed Portman's cheek. We all laughed & continued to go to our next class.

Well, it was pretty unexpected now that Dean's my boyfriend. He's such an idiot at times, but he's my idiot. I wouldn't wanna tolerate anyone else but him.