imagine #2

Ok!!! This is for shipitorripit!!! This is a part 2 to imagine #29 on my other book lol. Ok!! Here's a pic:

Ok, I went back to August to get this so yeah; Not kidding it's ALLLLLL Tommy Howell pics lol

Ok, I went back to August to get this so yeah; Not kidding it's ALLLLLL Tommy Howell pics lol. Ok, here's the imagine!!!

Johnny's pov***

I was taking my wonderful girlfriend Hannah to see West Side Story at the movie house. She's been wanting to see it for a while now; so I decided to take her. We finally arrived at the theatre; it wasn't too crowded, which was good. We took our seats and Hannah asked me: " so what movie are we seeing? " I just looked at her as the credits started playing. Her face out up with excitement; which made me smile too. "Thanks johnny," she whispered to me.
''you're welcome sweet thing. "

After the movie****

We exited the theatre when the movie ended. Then I asked Hannah: " did you like the movie? "

'' I loved it johnny, thanks for taking me! "

"You're welcome, wanna go for milkshakes at the dingo?"

" I'd love that johnhy. "

At the dingooooo..... Hannah's pov*

Me and Johnny day down at a booth. And the waiter came over to take out orders.
"Hi, I'm Luke, what can I get for you?"

" Umm, I'll have a chocolate milkshake, "

"Make that two." Said johnny. I smiled. He was the most romantic boyfriend ever and I loved him with all my heart .

"Johnny," I asked. " yes princess? "

"I love you Johnny."

" oh, hon, I love you too! You are the love of my life! With you as my girl I feel like the happiest man alive! I love you more than anything in this world. You are so beautiful, and smart, and just plain adorable! I'm so lucky to be able to call you my girl, and I love you Hannah. " I had tears in my eyes; I was unable to speak. " I love you. "

"I love you too."

Ok!! Hopefully this was good!!! I hope you liked it!!! Stay TUFF my peeps!!!!

-BLH