imagine #1

I was thinking about doing #31 but I'll just do #1. Ok, so this is for TheRealCurtisSis!!! Ok, here are the pics!!:

here's Tommy!! And also, I made some edits to my book Against all odds (Take a look at me now)

here's Tommy!! And also, I made some edits to my book Against all odds (Take a look at me now). Here's the new cover:

Courtesy of PICCOLLAGE!!!!!! Ok, here's the imagine!!!

Emri's pov***********

I was in my front room watching a horror movie. Then, my brother Tommy walks in and plops down on the couch beside me. He looked really tired. "Rough day huh?"

" Yeah, what's on? "

"Annabelle, " I answered. It was my favorite. The suspense of that movie was so thrilling to me. " ok, " he said nonchalantly. Like watching a horror movie was absolutely nothing. He sat down beside me and pulled my giant fuzzy blanket over us. He was a great brother. " do you want to make some cookies? " Tommy asked suddenly. "Yeah, sure, what kind?"

" the kind where you wrap the Oreo in the chocolate chip cookie dough. " I  told you my brother was great. "Okay then mr. Howell! I'm on it!!"  Then I went to the kitchen and got the ingredients for the cookies.

Tommy pov**

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my cookies, when a scary part came on. "Ahhh!!" I screamed. " someone's scared, " my sister retorted. "No I'm not you are!!"

" yeah okay, I'm the one shouting. "

" How are those cookies coming?' I asked impatiently. "They're almost done!" Then the timer went off and the pulled the glorious concoction out of the oven. " this is why mom birthed you.''

"No it's not! She birthed me because she needed a backup if she didn't like the first one!"

I started laughing and got my lazy butt off the couch and went over and grabbed a cookie. " mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Yummy!! " then she took one off of the tray. "Yes they are.'' Then we sat down and watched the movie with our cookies. I have the best sister ever.

Okay!!! I hope you liked it!!!! Btw, my old babysitter made those and they were SO good! You should try them lol. And also, PLEASE REQUEST!!!!!!! even if you have on my other book!!! Please!! All I keep getting are votes lol I need requests!!!

-BLH