Imagine #9 (read this! Trust me you will love it)

Ok, sorry I haven't updated in a while lol. I've mostly been writing I'm my Waud twins book. Ok, so Heres a piccc!

 Ok, so Heres a piccc!

It's johnnyyyyy! Ok, you guys know how I hate doing the whole (y/n) thing, but ig I'll do it because I don't know what name to use lol

It's johnnyyyyy! Ok, you guys know how I hate doing the whole (y/n) thing, but ig I'll do it because I don't know what name to use lol. I'm gonna tag JohnnyCadesGirl , and johnnybender because she said I should do it lol. Ok! Imagine time lol

(Y/n)'s pov*

I was cuddling with my boyfriend Johnny on the couch watching (your favorite show/movie) and all of a sudden the whole room went black. "Johnny," I called out into the darkness. The power must have went out. "Yes babe?"

"The power went out!"

"I know, Lets get a candle or a flashlight or something," Johnny suggested. "No! Don't leave meeee!"

"(Y/n), I'll always be with you no matter what, you're my everything, but it's dark so I need a flashlight."

"Oh okie," I said, slightly blushing.  Johnny got up in the dark and started rummaging through the drawers for a flashlight. Then I felt something on my nose and I sneezed. "Hon," Johnny said. "What J?"

"That was the cutest sneeze I've ever heard in my life!"

"Aww really?"

"Yeah, hey! I found a flashlight," Jonny exclaimed turning it on. "Yayyy! Now get over here Jonathan Andrew Cade!"

"Ok, ok my princess. But first, I think we need ic cream," ok I officially have the greatest boyfriend ever. "I love you."

"I love you too my love," Johnny voiced as he got out two bowls and an ice cream scooper and (your favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream. I just continued watching the movie/show. Then suddenly Johnny plopped down next to me with the ice cream. "Well that was fast." He didn't reply, he just smiled at me and took a bite of his ice cream and put his arm around me. I love him so much. He took a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear. "You're so beautiful (y/n)." I was practically crying. He's so sweet!!! I couldn't even speak so I just cuddled closer to him. "I love you Johnny," I muttered contently. "I love you too (you're full name)" we just cuddled together the rest of the night. I fell asleep so he carried me to my bed and left around 1:00 a.m. that was one of the best nights of my entire life.

Ok, sorry it was so short, but I didn't really know what to do lol. I might be updating this book more frequently like idk, nest week or something lol. Anyway, hope you guys liked it stay gold!

 Anyway, hope you guys liked it stay gold!