"I'm pretty sure I'm a Genie Lizard." Will said, looking scared

"And I'm your master." Lizard said with a smirk on her face.

. . . .

"You two are even more insufferable together do you know that?" Anastasia asked once interrupting a very romantic moment from Alice and Cyrus

"What are you doing here?" Alice said getting off the bed and pulling her sword out form underneath it.

"Alice Wait!" Cyrus said

Anastasia stood up from where she was sitting, "Don't threaten me darling." She said raising her hand but was stopped by Ella who had grabbed her arm

"Enough, I don't have time for this." Ella said as Anastasia pulled her arm away

"She's right." Cyrus agreed, "We can either work together or perish together."

Alice turned to face Cyrus, "Why on earth would we work with her?"

Ella's eyes widened as Cyrus said, "She doesn't remember."

"Or maybe she just doesn't care." Anastasia said bluntly

"What are you talking about?" Alice asked

Ella moved round to face Alice saying, "Will... getting electrocuted then in turn us getting electrocuted, he made a wish to save us now he's gone... remember any of that?"

"The wish you gave to the Knave." Cyrus said expanding on what Ella had said, "He wished to end yours and Ella's suffering which not only saved your life it granted me my freedom."

"And unfortunately as you all know magic always comes with a price." Anastasia said

"Dearie." Ella muttered under her breath

Alice's eyes widened as she realised, "And the bottle must always have a Genie so Will he's..."

"I'm afraid so which is why we can't leave Wonderland not yet."

"We have to save him." Anastasia stated sitting back down where she was before

"We! Don't have to do anything." Alice protested

"Alice! if there's one thing I know from being a Genie is what people wish for the most and I am telling you the Queen wants the same thing you do to be with the person you love." He looked over to Anastasia, "To be with Will."

"As much as I hate to say it, if we are going to find him before Jafar does we are going to need all the help we can get." Ella said with her leg on a chair, and putting daggers in her boots and up her thigh. "And we could use all the magic we can too, I'm powerful but so is she."

Alice thought about it for a moment the she sighed giving in, "Fine, we find the bottle, save Will and then..." She glanced over to Ella, "Get the hell out of Wonderland."

Ella smiled at hearing that knowing that her and Will were the ones to say it to her in the first place.

. . . . .

"So if the bottle rolled down this hill." Alice said looking up and down the muddy path, "It most likely ended up here."

"In the river." Cyrus said

"Must we walk directly in the mud?" Anastasia asked as Ella tried to hold back a laugh seeing the amount of times that the Queen had almost fallen over.

"What's the matter 'Queen' or is it only your hands you like to get dirty." Alice said mocking Anastasia

Anastasia glared at Alice and said, "Cyrus you ought to teach your girlfriend some manners... before someone else does."