Pilot

Once upon a time

There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we knowOr think we knowOne day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolenOur worldThis is Ella Scarlett's storyAnd this is how it happened ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Anna Heart smiled as she walked out of her bar

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Anna Heart smiled as she walked out of her bar

The twenty year-old pulled her sweatshirt hood up and walked away from the bar, but as she walked down the road she waved at Archie Hopper

"I can't make my session today Archie I got work Milo smashed more glasses so more cleaning up for me." Anna said

Archie nodded and said, "Sure thing."

Archie then directed his attention elsewhere and Anna followed his gaze to see Henry Mills, a boy she babysat a lot and quite frankly adored, talking to a blonde woman that she has never seen before and they never get visitors not in Storybrooke, standing next to a yellow bug.

Archie then yelled, "Henry, what are you doing here?"

Anna pulled her hood down before walking over to the boy, asking "Is everything ok here Henry?" She said being cautious to the blonde lady 

Henry smiled when he saw her "I'm ok Anna really".

Anna grinned and rubbed his back as he stroked Pongo.

"Who is this Henry?" Archie questioned taking notice of the blonde woman.

The blonde slightly shifted a bit "Just someone trying to give a lift home" she explained.

Henry was too quick and cut her off " Anna, Archie she's my mom"

"Huh she's your mom that's new" Anna said looking at Henry.

"You know where he lives?", The woman asked now looking very uncomfortable but Anna could now understand why.

Anna nodded "Yeah just, uh, right up on Mifflin Street. The mayor's house is the biggest one on the block."