Last words

Emma unlocked the cell that held Mary Margaret and said, "For today seen as we don't have any more evidence, you're free to go just don't leave Storybrooke

Emma unlocked the cell that held Mary Margaret and said, "For today seen as we don't have any more evidence, you're free to go just don't leave Storybrooke."

"Really?" Mary Margaret asked quickly.

Emma nodded and Mary Margaret said, "I think I still have time to get the cake."

"What are you talking about ?" Emma asked as Mary Margaret grabbed her purse and coat.

"You don't know what today is?"

Emma shook her head obviously meaning no.

"It's Anna's birthday today."

Emma's eyes widened as she said, "And no one told me this piece of important information."

"Anna doesn't like to make a fuss of it, I'm not surprised she didn't tell you to be honest." Mary Margaret shrugged.

Emma looked at the clock to see that it read eight and said, "Okay I have at least two hours to get her something before she gets home."

"Why isn't she at home?" The black haired women asked.

"When I told her what happened she left, presumably to go to the cabin and she's normally back at ten every day anyway."

"Oh, okay, well you can come with me whilst I by the cake you can look for a present."

Emma nodded with a sigh, taking her red jacket and sliding it on.

Both women then quickly walked out  of the station discussing ideas about what to get Anna.

. . . .
Mary Margaret and Emma quietly walked into the apartment, both holding bags of Anna's favourite food, her presents and a muffin from Granny's Diner, Where Ruby promised that she would be over to se Anna. They then went to the bar to invite Cyrus over seen as the bar was shut for the day.

They both set their bags down on the counter and Mary Margaret said "She should be back soon," she said looking at her watch.

She was cut off by the noise of the door opening and closing as Anna walked through the door, not noticing the two women who were standing behind her as she leaned her stick against the wall and walked over to the couch.