Chapter 20

After my encounter with Cara, Harry and I went right back to the hotel. I was glad to finally get rid of him and relax a little before leaving tomorrow.

"Ugh thank god." I sighed, unclasping my bra and slipping it off under my shirt. I was finally in my room, all alone-

"Hey Princess." I screamed and whipped around to see Harry holding one of my spare key cards in his hand.

"Harry! Jesus fuck! Stop sneaking into my room!"

"I just wanted to continue out little chat from earlier." Harry pushed the door closed and stalked towards me.

"I'm not helping you by committing crime-" He grabbed my hips and slammed me against the wall, mirroring our positions from earlier.

"I-I might be forced to be on this tour but I won't be forced into doing something illegal." Harry chuckled and bent down a little. He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up I yelped at the sudden changed and gripped his shoulders to stay balanced.

"You want to know why I saved you last night?" He said roughly. "I saved you because I thought you might be able to help me. If you're not willing to cooperate I have no reason to keep you alive." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I wasn't out on this earth to answer to your beck and call. I'm on this tour to take pictures of you at your concerts, that's it." Harry cocked his head to the side.

"Are you standing up for yourself?" I couldn't stand to look him in the eye when he taunted me like that, instead I studied the posting of a taxi that was hanging up behind Harry.

Suddenly took a few steps backwards, me still wrapped around him and then slammed me back into the wall, making me grab his shoulders out of shock, succeeding in his goal of getting my attention.

"You want to stay on my good side?" He growled in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Let's face it I'm never on your good side-"

"If you weren't in my good side you'd be dead." He interrupted me, I closed my mouth. His eyes didn't leave mine for a second.

"You want to make my life hell? I've been to hell, and met some very nice, ummmm beings. So if anything I want to go back." Harry scoffed and smirked.

Suddenly he attached his lips to me neck, pressing feather soft kisses along my arch. I gasped at the sudden change and threaded my hands through his hair out of instinct.

"I.."

"Can.."

"Make..."

"Your..."

"Puthy..."

"Throb."

He sucked and nipped at my neck in between each word. And I'm sad to report that my pussy is indeed, throbbing.

Just as I was about to protest he moved up my neck, suck and biting as he went. He reached my earlobe and slightly tugged on the skin, his hot breath sent shivers straight to my pussy.

Suddenly I heard the lock of my door click open.

"AV! You have to see this! Some guy on Criminal Minds just drank peoples blood." Deniz barged into the room, starting at her phone. She looked up for a second to see me and Harry basically making out.

"Aven Emery Brookes! What the fuck are you doing?!" She yells, Harry drops me to the floor and I hit my ankle, probably spraining it.

Harry cleared his throat and nodded at Deniz.