Chapter 19: This is not a game.

I was almost naked, wearing just a pair of thongs, thigh high stockings and a black bra.

Zacarias was still fully dressed. He draped my blouse over the office chair and then lifted me up onto the writing desk. As if desperate for him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He smelled good, like sea salt and cologne. The taste of rum lingered on his tongue. Chills ran down my spine and I shuddered at his warmly touch.

He ran his hands up my legs, feeling the texture of my stockings, then along the curve of my hips and then slowly peeled the stockings down from their garters. He tossed them down on the floor and then lifted his arms up as I pulled up his shirt. He lifted it over his head and let me toss it aside. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me tightly against him. He fisted his other hand into the back of my hair and pulled my head against his, kissing me deeply and greedily. With strong arms, I braced myself and locked my thighs around him before he swooped me up.

I gasped as he tossed me up against him. He turned and carried me across the room. Gently, he lowered me onto the bed and climbed over me; his naked torso gliding against my breasts. He gently caressed my arms, upwards from my breasts to my wrists. Then, with sudden strength,  he pinned them above my head.

I closed my eyes and breathed out sharply as he touched my neck with his warm lips. His teeth caught a hold of my skin beneath my jaw. My breathing quickened as he slid his hand gently down my body, tickling my skin, until it passed beneath my navel. I tipped my chin and pressed my head back against the bed sheets as he slipped his hand beneath the lace of my thong and gently touched me there.  I closed my eyes and relished in the sensations of Zacarias' touch.

"Always ready for me, aren't ye'?" he whispered into my ear.

A laugh escaped me.

"Well, when you love me the way you do, it's hard not to be," I breathed.

*** 

I woke up with a shudder to the sound of my phone alarm. Ignoring the strange numbness in my legs, I reached over and picked up my phone. I turned off the alarm and then flopped back onto the pillow.

"Oh my god," I whispered as I put my hands over my face. "What is wrong with me?"

Vincent arrived outside the house not long before seven to pick me up. When I went outside, he got off his horse to greet me.

"Good morning," he said with a large smile.

"Morning," I replied.

"You're looking better," he said, stepping closer. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh," I sighed a little surprised. That was unexpected. Although, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. "I feel...better."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him back, rather warmly.

"Ready to get back into routine?" he asked as he stepped back. He was dressed rather brown and white today. Brown trousers, a white long sleeved shirt, brown boots and brown leather gloves, finished off with his white tailed coat.

I felt a little plain, now that I thought about it. I barely ever experimented with the clothes in my closet. I usually settled on tight pants, the warrior boots and a plain blouse.

I adjusted the collar of my white leather coat and then nodded.

"Yeah," I answered, "But, I was hoping to take my own horse today... well, urm - unicorn?"

He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"If you wouldn't mind showing me how to saddle him up?" I asked.

He smiled and then gave me a swift nod.