"Yok yok," Eda replied, "i was just leaving actually."

"Nereye?" Serkan whispered to Eda.

"To my desk Serkan," Eda whispered pointedly. "I have work to do."

They all waited for Eda to leave before they sat around the long table sitting in the middle of the room. Asli and Emre were very good friends of Efe; Emre and he had been to the same university and had kept really close ties. They were also members of one of Turkey's most important families – the Kafescioglu family – and therefore were very clear-minded and inflexible as to what they wanted and who they wanted to work with. In that case, they wanted Serkan to do a renovation of the house Emre's parents had left them to see if they could entrust a much bigger project that they had to "Art Life". Although this renovation was far less prestigious or difficult than most projects he usually took on, it wasn't one Serkan could simply decline. Therefore he just agreed to it. It would be a great opportunity for Art Life as well if they could get the bigger project.

"Efe also told us about a girl that works with him. To do our landscaping." Asli hanim said.

"Evet. Eda." Efe answered.

"Yes! Eda. We also want to work with her."

"If she wants to then of course."

"Why wouldn't she?"

Piril, Engin and Efe all looked at Serkan awkwardly while he just smiled. "I'm sure she will be delighted to do it."

"Perfect then. We will go now. We will be waiting for you both at our house. Our assistant will send you the localisation."

Serkan nodded and they all bid their goodbyes. When everybody had left the meeting room, Serkan walked up to Eda's desk. She was talking to Leyla but they both stopped when they saw him coming up to them.

"Drink the green tea Edacim, it will do you good."

"Thank you Leyla." Eda told the woman before she left her with Serkan.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I just had another wave of nausea that's all."

"Do you want me to call Dilek hanim?"

"Yok. No need. I'll just drink the tea she made me and I will feel better."

"Are you sure?" Serkan asked worriedly. Eda smiled.

"Yes Serkan. Don't worry. Is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Yes. Asli and Emre Kafescioglu want me to do their home renovations, and you their landscaping. Efe agreed to it. If it's not a problem for you of course."

"Are you kidding? Of course I would love to do their landscaping! Efe told me they are very fond of flowers too. It will be a great opportunity."

Serkan tried not to react to the Efe part and simply nodded. "They are waiting for us at their home within an hour. Is it okay?"

"Of course. I'll just finish up a few things in the meantime and then you'll tell me when you are ready to go."

"Tamam."

"Tamam."

Serkan then went back to the meeting room to continue some work before their appointment.

An hour and a half later, Eda and Serkan arrived at Asli and Emre's property on the outskirts of Istanbul. It was a beautiful three storage house with white panels and blue accent tones. Eda was delighted by their beautiful garden that could let free reign to her creativity. While Serkan took a look at the entire house, taking notes on the changes and modifications he was to make, Eda befriended Asli and discussed with her about lots of topics and especially about the couple's two young children. Eda was asking Asli about her last pregnancy when Serkan came back in the room.