제 43화

[ FILLER CHAPTER ; PLS READ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

Inarizaki lost.

We won the first and third sets, Toshi got subbed in the second set to destroy their momentum, but to think that their captain is a very capable person, they won the second set. It's now lunch time and the next match they have is agaisnt Nekoma. Currently, we are separated from the team are at at the cafeteria  (idk if they have them but let's pretend they do).

"You were amazing man!" Osamu and Toshi did their handshake. "You are too! A pain in the ass" Toshi laughed.

"Okay that is 327 wins and 3 losses" I told Atsumu.  "Bitch" he just muttered. "You're boyfriend is good, more practice and he'll be scarier" Atsumu said as he bit on his sandwich. "Speaking of him, why didn't you invited him?" he asked, "Oh I let him rest, since he has normal stamina, Kei gets tired easily, knowing that they're agaisnt Tetsu-nii's team, it'll be harder to score"

"Ahh the cats, always hated them, especially their libero, like that dude never dropped the ball"

"Yaku-san is a great libero"

"Yo can I borrow my boyfriend real quick?" Toshi placed his hands on Tsumu's shoulder. I just nodded and shooed them off.

Osamu sat beside me and munched on his onigiri. "I just realized that our hair are almost alike, yours is just much lighter and shinier" he said, "I'm more handsome than you" I told him, he just glared at me.

"Whoever gets that girl's number is more handsome" he pointed to two girls. "Dude my boyfriend gonna think I'm cheating on him then"

"Then we'll use a dumb pick up line and see if they liked it"

"Deal"

We played rock-paper-scissors and he lost. He walked up to the other girl and she was mesmerize with him.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?" I stifled a laugh while the girl is just blushing. "I-I' sorry, I already have a boyfriend"she just smiled softly. I began laughing as he apologized and went back to me.

"What a lame pick up line"

"Lemme see you do better" I just smitked at him and approached the other girl.

I cleared my throat and she just stared at me, faint blush on her cheeks. "Do you have the time?" I asked her, "I-It's 12:46" she answered.

"No, the time to write down my number"

She just giggled. I smiled at her, "Sorry for making you flustered but I have a bet with that dude from earlier, but you are really pretty, I wish you happiness" I bowed to her and wnet back to Samu, showing my middle finger.

"I'm more handsome ugly fuck"

"Whatever"

Lunch was finally over and it is time for the battle of the trash heap.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

YO! SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAP, I'M SPEEDING THINGS UP AND IT DOESN'T  SIT WELL WITH ME WHEN I SKIPPED THINGS OFTEN SO THE AFTERMATH IS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

BUT ANYWAYS, WE HAVE REACHED 18K!! ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?? UHM THANK YOU SO MUCH!

AS A REWARD OF GRATITUDE, I WILL LET YOU PICK A PAIR THAT I WILL MAKE DRAW, SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHO YOU WANT TO SEE~

KeiShi (Tsukishima x Hoshi)

AtsuShiro (Atsumu × Toshi)

The Twins (Hoshi and Toshi)

This will be closed by December 1 (sorry I have many school requirements so..)  PLEASE VOTE, THIS IS ALSO AN INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK!!