제 28화

HEY HEY HEYYY!!! WE HAVE REACHED 5K! AS PROMISED, HOSHI'S CHARACTER PROFILE IS ON TOP! Yes that's her natural hair.

ENJOYYY~

Tsukishima couldn't sleep after the stunt that Hoshi pulled. He was surprised, embarrassed, but mostly frustrated. Sexually.

He couldn't help but think if they weren't interrupted, or if they're alone. Everytime he tried to close his eyes, he can see her. Maybe it's really love. Maybe he really do love her.

Hoshi on the other hand, can't sleep either. But not the same reason as Tsukishima. She was worried and cautious. Thinking that somebody is really watching her, but she can't really tell it, she doesn't have proof.

She finally closed her eyes and waited for tomorrow.

"Holy shit what's happening?!" Hoshi looked outside of their classroom's window. Toshi rushed to her side and saw the commotion outside.

"They're the press, they finally knew the address here" Tsukishima appeared behind them. "And they are looking for you two" Yamaguchi followed.

"Shit, this fast?" Toshi exclaimed, "You call six months fast?" Yamaguchi asked him, "They found us last time in about a year long" Hoshi answered them. Tsukishima was confused. Are they hiding something?

"Takumi Toshiro and Takumi Hoshiko, please report to the principal's office" it announced. "So much for a good lunch" Hoshi shrugged and followed her brother out of the door.

They arrived at the office and knocked three times. They entered the office and the principal offered them a seat.

"So, anything you guys wanted us to know about the press outside?" the principal asked,

"Well ma'am, in my offense, the press are here because we are studying in a public school" (Yo! It's not actually mentioned if Karasuno is a public or a private school, but they are headcannons that it is, so let's say it is)

"I have no idea if I should be offended or not" The principal just said, "Oh no need to be offended, we know you are surprised to on how people like us enter on a school that's actually unheard of" Hoshi said,

I hate to admit but they are right. The principal thought.

"The reason we chose this school, because our father attended here, he was part of the volleyball club and also led the team to nationals" Toshi told her. "How can I forget? Your father is Takumi Yoshi, one of the most brilliant student that Karasuno can have very talented too, also a ladies man" The principal smiled.

"We're really sorry for the trouble of the press, if you want we can answe-"

"Oh there is no need, you are my students and it is on our rules to protect the students' privacy" She told them, "It is?" they both said in unison.

"Yes, now head back to class, we'll deal with the matter at hand" The principal shooed them out of her office. They say a huge trophy case on the side.

"Look bro, it's dad" Hoshi pointed at the frame. It was their dad holding a huge trophy. He was wearing a number 1 jersey and had black hair.

"Think you can do that?" she challenged her brother. "Dude you kidding right? That's our dad! This happened like- ten years ago!"

"So what? You are his son, I'm asking if you think you can do that?"

"Oh I don't think, I know" Toshi grinned at her. "Lame, let's go or we'll be late" she dragged her brother back to their classroom. The outside was peaceful and the principal kept her word.

"So why was there a mob earlier?" Hinata asked the twins. "Dumbass they're not a mob! They're the press!" Kageyama spat, "I know that! They just look like a mob!" Hinata spat back.

"Ah Takumi Yoshi, great captain, a great wing spiker" Coach Ukai appeared, "You knew our father?" Toshi asked him, "You're father has great leadership skills, he led the team in brains and skills to Nationals, also he taught me everything I needed to know in setting" Coach Ukai smiled.

"No offense coach, but you look older than him" Hoshi said, Coach gave them a deadpanned look. "Whatever just get to practice" He shooed Toshi away.

"Did that old geezer really did that? I just thought he played but he never told me that they won Nationals" Hoshi asked him, "Oh believe him, we won. He was an ace with a titanium heart, he was even awarded the best ace in Japan" Hoshi saw that award one time on her dad's office.

"We're not really close though, he was a celebrity, I was surprised that he didn't enter Shiratorizawa since he was also scouted there"

"That because he met my mom" Hoshi mumbled, "Ah yes, your mother, Kuroo Asuka...She was Nekoma's manager" Her eyes widened at the information. "She was Nekoma's?! Wow" Hoshi gaped, "Your mother is very beautiful indeed, I heard she have a model job locally, so I guess she got scouted"

"She got scouted by my grandfather because of my father! That smart boomer!" Hoshi said, she was shocked that they didn't told her that kind of information. They just told her that they met in high school and that their dad loved their mom for the first time.

Practice ended a bit earlier than usual since Coach wanted them to rest. "Toshi can you believe that mom was a manager at Nekoma! I thought she didn't liked sports!"

"Oh I remember her saying that she hated it, but she saw dad so I guess you already know what happened"

"Oh...that's so cheesy what the fuck?"

"Yeah I know, and also Christmas is getting near, and there's gonna be company ball" Toshi told her, "Again? What is the theme this time?" Hoshi sighed, she hated being in a room of people she doesn't know.

"Masquerade, also dad wanted you to bring your boyfriend along"

"That is if he agrees, you know Kei also hates crowds" As cue, Tsukishima appeared beside them. "I heard my name" he said, "Yeah you're coming to Korea" Hoshi just told him,

"Again? Am I getting kidnapped again?" he asked, "Mr. Han will pick you up at 26 so you can still have time for your family" Toshi informed him.

"Six months and I'm still not used to it" Tsukishima said, "Six months and counting babe, let's go" Hoshi took his hand and they went home.

SORRY FOR LEAVING IT LIKE THERE BUT FUTURE CHAPTERS ARE GONNA HAVE MORE DRAMA! ALSO IT MAY NOW CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA YET THEN READ IT FIRST!