제 1화

BOLD - Korean
Normal - Japanese

--------------------------------------------------------

"are you being annoyingly sarcastic or are you being sarcastically annoying?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH HOSHI! 일어나! (GET UP!) my stupid twin brother shouted.

I opened my eyes and saw him at the door. "Five more minutes..." I said, closing my eyes once more. "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" he shouted again. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 6:00 in the morning. "알았어 (Alright), I'm up" I yawned, rubbing my eyes. I head to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After that I got dressed into my uniform and didn't bother putting make up on. It's just school so why bother?

I headed downstairs and ate breakfast with my brother. Oh right, the author hadn't introduced me yet. Lazy author.

So my name is Hoshiko, Takumi Hoshiko, but you can call me Hoshi. Now if you're wondering why you saw some Korean characters while reading is because we grew up from Korea. Japanese but born in Korea. And the dumbass that been shouting earlier, my poor excuse of a twin brother is Toshiro. Yes, we're twins, I'm just older by a few minutes.

We are now first years, now why move to Japan? That's because our dad wanted us to live here, though our parents stayed there in Korea. Me and my brother live in a flat that is approximately 30 minutes away from our new school. About expenses, I must say that we are loaded. Like seriously, since my mom is a model and my dad owns a successful entertainment company. Not to brag though.

"Let's go now Hoshi" Toshi said as we grabbed our bags and put on our shoes. Since the flat uses a passcode as a lock, we just shut the door and headed downstairs. It was 6:30 and if we arrived at school late then its fine cause we just transferred.

Surprisingly we arrived 10 minutes early. Oh I forgot, me and Toshi are very athletic, when I said approximately 30 minutes, that would be for a normal person. Kudos to my father I guess.

We went to the principal's office for our class and locker. Another surprise, we got into advanced classes. "You're gonna apply for the volleyball team right?" I asked Toshi, we're putting our stuff into the locker and changing into indoor shoes.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I'm not really interested in any club, but if they're looking for another manager then I'm in"

"I miss Korea, learning Japanese is still a bit hard for me" Oh right, we are conversing in Korean by the way. Our father told us just last year that we would move to Japan so we couldn't master the language at the time. Fortunately we learned a lot so I guess we're fine.  "자 (Let's go)" I told him and we head to find our classroom.

We arrived in front's of class 1-4 and the teacher was just about to enter as he noticed us. "Oh you two are the transfer students right? I am Takeda Ittetsu, your homeroom teacher, nice to meet you" we bowed.

He entered the room as we follow him, I heard people gasped and started murmuring with each other. "Okay class this are the new transfer students from Korea, please introduce yourselves" Takeda-sensei smiled at us.

"Hello- AH I mean hi....my name is Takumi Toshiro, please take care of me" I snickered since he almost introduced himself in Korean.

"Hello, I am Takumi Hoshiko, nice to meet you all" I bowed in politeness. "Is there any questions?" Takeda- sensei askes the class. A guy raised his hand.