제 38화

The next day came and we are ready to go out. (Note: The twins' hair are now white for the moment as they were bleached)

"Fucking bee bastard, walking in my room half naked as if he wasn't gay" Toshi muttered while glaring at the fake blonde.

"Oh please you're more built than him" Hoshi muttered back. "Well shall we get going?" Tsukishima came out.

"You wore your contacts, nice" Hoshi patted his cheek. "Stop with the sexual tension you two, we need to shop!" I yelled at the two men having a staring contest at the back.

We asked Suho to drive us to Myeongdong to shop. Once we arrived, we headed straight to the boutique, where the most expensive suits are at.

"어서 오십시오! (Welcome!) Sirs and Madame, what do you seek for today" the lady asked us.

"Please guide us to where the most expensive suits are, it's for a ball" I told her. "Jisoo will assist you, Jisoo-ssi! You have customers" she called, a guy emerge from the left wing and bowed.

"Show them the diamond designs" the lady said, "Right these way~" the guy lead us to the room full of tuxedos and other expensive suits.

"Holy shit 350,000 Won?!" Atsumu blurted, "Who will be the gentlemen wearing the suits?" I pointed at the blondes, "For this one, maybe a navy blue suit with a navy tie, and the other one a steel black color with a red tie" I told the guy, "Alright, I will bring you the best looking blue and black suits" he rushed off.

"Why aren't you buying a suit?"Atsumu asked Toshi, "Bitch mine was designed, no need"

"Those two are utter chaos" Kei commented, watching the two bicker. "Bet you 20 Yen they're gonna be together later at night"

"Bet you they won't" Kei smirked, I hold the urge to just hug him. We took off our coats since it was warm. I revealed my outfit , which is an orange turtle neck and white jeans, along with my winter boots and beret.

Kei took his off and showed his purple wool sweater with a white shirt underneath, his dark blue jeans and converse. He was also wearing the star necklace I gave him.

"Here are the suits" Jisoo showed us three blue suits and five black ones. "Toshi, I trust your fashion sense since you are my brother, so pick Atsumu's" I told him.

I handed Kei the three suits and pushed him into the dressing room.

"Yell if you need help" I told him. I sat on one of the benches and wait. The scent of eucalyptus can be snuffed, very calming if you ask me.

"Done" Kei walked out wearing the first suit, I secretly took a photo of him. "Not bad, but I don't think matte is the one, next" I pecked his cheek as he just huffs in annoyance.

"I'll buy you a strawberry shortcake later" I told him. He came out with the second suit, "Velvet seems like its engulfing you so no"  I waved him off.

Than finally the third outfit was a match, just a perfect blend of matte and velvet, has quite a shine too.

"We'll take this one! Next are the ties" I told Jisoo, who happily took the suit and brought us the navy ties. I just settle on a simple navy one and  paid for it. "Are you  done?" I asked Toshi,  "Fucking bee dislikes my style"

"He just have no sense of fashion, I mean look at his clothes, when you date him, make sure to buy him lots of clothes" I said, "By the way we're done, so we'll be leaving the two of you, consider this a favour dear brother, goodluck!" I waved at and grabbed Kei's free hand. Before exiting the store, we wore back our coats and continued.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him, holding his hand cause it was bare and I have gloves.

"I don't know...maybe somewhere warm?" he said, "Oh! I know this cute cafe that takes polaroids" I told him, "Let's go there then" he said.

We enjoy walking on the snowy streets on Myeongdong and finally arrived in the said cafe.

We entered and ordered drinks, mine is a cinnamon drink and Kei had a hot chocolate. We sat on a booth and removed our winter coats. A staff approached us with a polaroid camera.

"Hello! Would you like to take a picture? It's free since you already puchased drinks" she said while smiling. Kei looked at me hesitantly but I still agreed.

"We would love to" I told her,

"Wonderful! Please take your seat beside the charming man and let out your best poses, we'll be taking three shots and you can keep the other two" she said, I slipped next to Kei and she sat in the opposite.

Our firs pose was simple. I have wrapped my arms around Kei and we both smiled at the camera. Next is we both had peace signs then last is I pouted my lips like a duck while crossing my eyes and Kei had his nose crunched.

"You two look so cute! Now pick which photos you'll keep and the last one will be staying here at the cafe and be displayed on that wall" she pointed at the wall where the othr polaroids are.

"I'll take the last one!" I took the wacky picture and Kei settled with the peace sign. "Thank you so much! Enjoy the rest of your day!" She smiled and left.

"Dusplay it at the back of your phone! We look like twins" I told and put the photo behind my phone and into the case.

"Sure" he asnwered and put the photo on his as well, thank god for clear cases.

We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon. I texted Toshi that we're at the cafe and he and Atsumu followed here, buying drinks and sat on the same table as us. The lady came again and took their photos, which was funny as hell.

Atsumu had his fingers behind Toshi's head like a devil and Toshi had his hand formed like a gun and pointed it at Atsumu's head. The second one was them being normal and also peace signs then the last one was unexpected.

Atsumu kissed Toshi on the cheek. Holy shit.

HELLO MY DEAR CENTURUES HOW ARE YOU??  SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, ONLINE CLASSES IS A BITCH!

Please learn to take a rest when you're doing something, it's not your fault you're tired.

Our ship AtsuShi HAS SAILED!!! (BARRY MADE A MOVE WINK WONK ;))

Also Hoshi and Kei's shipname is HoKei (HAAHHAHAHAA THAT SOUNDED SO FUNNY! LMAOOO) I'm not joking, idk. HoKei or  KeiHo (sounded like Kei"hoe" lololol) whatever.

hope you enjoyed ;) see you on the next chapter!