«52 - The Tifari»

TW: Violence, Blood

*10th November 2047*
The Tifari Ceremony

All you need is a simple command. Two simple words can inflict a war. A war I will stop.

"Do it."

An explosion sounds all around the Capital City. I make my way to the castle, as chaos explodes within the city.

I easily avoid the adult demons and take the children to safety.

I'll commence the main stages of my plan, Norman. Mine will be successful while this one goes down in failure.

"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖. 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎."

"𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎!! 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙼𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎."

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗, 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍. 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜."

Everyone reports their status.

Although, before Vincent locks the gates, I break one of them, so everyone can enter easily when they come. There isn't a sour in my mind that they'll come to stop Norman.

Right now, there are 300 soldiers inside the Castle. We decided Giran's squad would handle them. 700 soldiers are in the town, attempting to quiet down the panic and 4000 were diverted to look for the 'thieves'.

I make my way to my assumed post, cutting down demons as I do.

"𝙲𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚘. 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊. (𝚈/𝙽). 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍." Vincent orders.

I make my way to Norman and Zazie. They're standing in front of the throne room.

"Hey, I'm here." I greet.

Giran is standing before us, and takes a look at me.
"Lovely to meet again, Half-Demon."

"So you know, huh? Please enjoy your revenge, My Lord." I bow my head, in respect.
"That I will."

I relax my body against a wall, beside the door. I think Vincent did something to those pills. My body has been feeling more... restricted. Maybe it's because sleeping pills are like that in general. Hell if I know...

Giran walks into the room and a few moments later, screams erupt and chatter sounds.

«•»

As time passes, Barbara reports,
"𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝."

"Move in, but don't attack, yet."

Their actions so far... The time it took. The difference in power. Every little detail... Has turned out exactly as Norman and I planned.

As the battle comes to an end, Giran stands at the losing side, after having killed all, but four demons. The Queen, the leader of one of the regent houses and two maids.