«51 - The Seven Walls»

If we piece together the murals on the ceilings of all six towers...

We slice the palm of our hands and blood drips out like water from a tap. It mixes with the golden water and we insert the Gupnas in the new substance.

"So they'll be able to go now?"
"Yeah, we've tested it. With this, they should be able to go.

The 'Day' and 'Night' on that mural showed us the procedure of entering the 'Seven Walls'. So far, everything is as it should be.

Soon, the Gupna blooms and I ready myself to find the 'Entrance'.

"It'll happen at any time now..."

"Well then, we're off!" I say, still gripping the vampire plant.

(The Entrance, just pretend (Y/N) is there)

"Everyone really did vanish..." Emma looks around at the endless space before us.

"Yeah..." I trail off, drawing myself to the entrance, as if I'm a trance.

"We're back, again... At this place." Ray mumbles.

"Only one door." I say, placing my hand on words written in a foreign language.

"𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜。𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖。𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖。"

"Before I leave, I have something to say. It's the reason I came here with you instead of staying." I start, walking backwards from the door.

"Figures. It's a lot of trouble and there are risks for you to even think of coming here." Ray reads me like a book.

"So, what is it you want to say?" Emma asks, curious as she is.

"I'm gonna follow Norman's plan. Or at least make him think that. I'm on your side, but I need to keep Norman in check. I want to know every detail and prepare for when you guys come back." I announce.

"I have a favour, as well." Ray whispers in my ear the favour. An odd one at that.

"Got it. No problems here."

Time to execute my main event.

«•»

I go around to the other side of the door and open it up to find myself in front of Norman's office.

I knock on he door and enter without any word from inside. Vincent turns to look at me.

"You're late. Don't tell me I've got another Barbara on my hands." Vincent scolds.