Chapter 1

This was not what Jotaro expected on his first day of school. He expected many things, the typical annoying groupies, the macho guys needing to prove themselves against the biggest guy in school, attitude from teachers over his being late and his unkempt uniform, many things.

He did not expect Noriaki Kakyoin.

The redhead was seated in Jotaro's favorite spot, back of the class, next to the window. It took Jotaro a bit of staring to reassure himself that it was Kakyoin. He looked so...different. His hair was long, thick and beautifully wavy. The cherry-colored locks fell just past shoulder length, with part of it pulled back out of his face, leaving only his signature noodle in front. His usual green uniform jacket hung casually open. His white shirt was untucked and the top few buttons left undone, giving a teasing view of his pale tone chest. Instead of sitting straight and proper, Kakyoin was relaxed back into his seat, idly chatting to a few other students, flashing bright, mischievous smiles and even laughing at times.

Jotaro suppressed a sigh, Kakyoin was even more beautiful than before. Maybe he should go talk...

Jotaro heard one of the groupies call his name causing Kakyoin to glance his direction. He sneered before looking back to whoever was talking in his group.

Then again, maybe he shouldn't tackle the problem of Noriaki Kakyoin on the first day of school.

Jotaro did, however, sit in the desk directly in front of him, causing whispers to quickly spread about how the new kid took Jotaro's seat and Jotaro did nothing.

With another sigh, Jotaro settled in for a really long day.

*******

"Jotaro..."

"Yeah, Nori?"

"When this is over, we'll still visit each other, right?"

"Definitely. You're my only friend. I'm not gonna lose you."

"Promise?"

"With everything I am, Nori. I...I care about you too much."

"Care about me? As a friend...?"

Jotaro sighed, "No. As, umm...more...?"

Kakyoin gasped and before he could reply, he felt lips pressed against his.

"I'll see you soon, Noriaki. I promise. Just, hurry and heal so you can help us kick Dio's ass."

Noriaki nodded, "I will. I...feel the same, Jojo. You should know that I feel the same as you."

Another kiss. Softer. Sweeter.

"That makes me very happy, Nori."

Noriaki shot up out of his bed, wincing a bit at the pain it caused in his stomach and back.

He groaned and pushed his hair back out of his face, "That fucking dream..." he mumbled as he smacked his phone to kill the alarm.

He got up and went about his typical morning, shower, hair, clothes and breakfast before heading off to school.

The last few days had him wondering if he made the right choice going back to Jotaro's school. He really could have settled for the second-best school in Tokyo, but noooo the overachiever in him had to have the best. Now he had to deal with seeing that bastard Kujo.

Kakyoin grabbed his bag and locked the front door of the small house he now owned, lighting a cigarette as he headed down the walkway.

He'd chosen not to go to his parents' home, there was nothing there for him. Just an empty house to remind him of all he'd lost. So, he'd sold it and put the money towards his current home. The SPWF surprised him and covered the rest owed and offered him a well-paying part time job to go with it.