Ch 69 - Intern Search 2

Tony walked to the Principal after the mood had calmed down. "I'd like to know about Mr. Parker". Tony said. "Sure sir. I mean his academic file or anything else?" The principal asked. "Well for starters in which category would you put him in?" Tony asked. "I don't think I understand". The principal said.

"You know 'nerd, genius, rebel, bully, average, playboy, class bunker'." Tony said. "Uh an all rounder except bully". The principal said. "He's really smart but only get enough to paas. Bunks whenever he likes. He's college level for sure. Plays during class time.". The principal said. "Is that so. That'll be all then". Tony said and walked out with Steve following him.

"Where's Clint?" Tony asked Steve. Clint came rushing out of the exit. "Where were you?" Tony asked. "Bathroom". He said. Tony was about to get in the car when he heard someone telling his name. He turned to see Peter running.

He stood in front of him panting. "I'm so sorry for the incident Mr. Stark back then. I swear it wasn't on purpose". Peter said rambling. Tony chuckled. "I know it wasn't on purpose. I know a sleep deprived person when I see one". Tony said patting his shoulder. "Mr. Stark if it's not a problem could you give me an autograph?" Peter asked timidly.

"Of course after all you did say I'm your favorite and I quote 'Tony Stark rules' with the rock on hamdsign". Tony said and Peter blushed. He gave him an autograph nonetheless. "It really matters to me sir". Peter said looking at the autograph with stars in his eyes. "Don't mention it". Tony said getting into the car.

They drove away to the Tower. "Could you help me break the contract for the PSA's?" Steve asked. Tony chuckled. "Why? Don't wanna get on the bad side of the kids?" Tony asked walking in the living floor. "No I mean it's not great to listen the same lecture every time and teachers give detention to students for nearly everything. Even I would hate myself". Steve said and everyone gave him a weird look. "I'll contact the lawyers". Tony said.

"Pepper.. Pepper you won't believe what happened at school". Clint said jumping like a child. Pepper looked up from the book she was reading. "And what's that?" she asked. "It's better to show you". Clint said taking out a pendrive from his back pocket. "You got the recording!!" Steve exclaimed. "Of course I did wouldn't want Tony Stark embarrassed recording eating dust in some school database". Clint said.

They looked a little interested now. "So this sleep deprived kid totally put a show without knowing and embarrassed Tony". Clint said starting the video. The date was 19 today. And the footage started from 1. Clint was about to skip to 19.

"Wait fast forward rather than skipping. I want to see his daily stunts based on Principal's opinion". Tony said and Clint obeyed cause he'd be lying if he didn't want see more of his stunts too.

The kid was a total awesome dude. He raced in the corridors. Drones, remote control cars and helped juniors too. He gave his spare shirt from his locker to a junior who was crying due to his shirt being torn by bullies. He kicked his friends in the butt and ran. Then the 19 date clip came which was some hours ago.

Pepper sat up in the beginning. The kid was asleep while Tony called out his name and then he suddenly woke up. And oh my God the whole scene the kid put up without knowing. Then the recording closed. "Oh my God that was the most hilarious thing I've seen". Pepper said.

"He was so embarrassed afterwards and kept apologising". Tony said. "Tony make me a coffee will you?" Natasha taunted. "I'll give you a tip too". "Haha very funny". Tony said. "Seriously he said that Starbucks lost a great employee." Bruce said laughing. "Steve sucks. That's totally TRUE even I hate him for 'on your left' "Sam said laughing.

"That school is gonna be in the personal intern program for you next month". Pepper said. "Oh oh the kid lost his chance." Bucky said. "Hey I'm not that bad. I don't want an intern". Tony said. "But you need to. To improve your public image after the whole ULTRON scenario. You said he's the one who answered all so why don't you take him". Pepper said.

Tony gave it a thought. "I don't know. I mean he was not bad like other kids". Tony said. "So Tony likes kids that humiliate him". Natasha said. "It's not that. He can score better than anyone else and secure his place on his own". Tony says. "Then we'll have to wait and see". Pepper said.